ELCAS resettlement courses - service leaver training
Welcome to all HM Forces service leavers looking for an ELCAS resettlement course. We can help you access your ELC training and gain recognised qualifications to help your career transition.
APPROVED by the MoD for ELCAS resettlement courses
We would be delighted to help you achieve your CMI or ILM qualification. We have a proven track record in the design and delivery of a wide range of leadership & management and coaching & mentoring development programmes. 98% of our clients say that they are highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues.
“The first training day of my ILM coaching course with inspired2learn was eye opening – I am in the Army and it was very beneficial to experience the different backgrounds and perspectives of the other delegates. I hadn't realised there were so many variations in coaching and styles of coaching. For my learning, it was good to have the variety of people that were both military and non-military.” Army Officer, Germany, May 2018.
As well as the military service leavers, people from a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us. You can see some of these here.
There is a flexible range of CMI and ILM qualifications approved for ELCAS training to choose from:
CMI Management-Leadership qualifications for ELCAS:
Quick links to information:
- CMI Level 3 first line management or principles of management and leadership
- CMI Level 4 management and leadership qualifications
- CMI Level 5 management and leadership qualifications
- CMI Level 6 management and leadership qualifications
- CMI Level 7 in strategic management and leadership
- Chartered Manager (must complete minimum Level 5 Certificate or Diploma first + have requisite experience)
- CMI Level 5 and 7 professional consulting
ILM Coaching and Mentoring qualifications for ELCAS:
Quick links to information:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - 36 hours of workplace coaching, plus three written assignments
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - 12 hours of workplace and management coaching, plus two written assignments
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - 20 hours of executive coaching, plus two written assignments
- Plus there is the option to top up to a Diploma at levels 5 and 7 by adding a further 80 coaching hours.
Personal contact with us can be a great help for you to fully understand your options, and for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Please feel free to email your questions:
For CMI management and leadership qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications to: email@example.com
Or call us on 01380 609313 and ask for Barrie or Clare, who will be very happy to have an informal chat. We offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation.
7 reasons for enrolling with inspired2learn:
- receive unlimited, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE
- you will have a dedicated named tutor from our experienced team who is there to guide you every step of the way
- assignments marked and returned to you within 21 days of submission
- competitive prices approved by the MoD to use your ELC training funds via ELCAS
- proven track record of success delivering service leavers training to achieve their CMI management and ILM coaching qualifications in resettlement and career transition training
- access to extensive CMI on-line resources, sign-posted to our learning journeys selected for you
- flexible approach: choose study time lines to suit you - no rigid requirement to log-in at scheduled times
Call: 01380 609313
Email (CMI enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
Email (ILM enquiries): email@example.com