ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Call inspired2learn on 01380 609313
We are very happy to help, so give us a call. We offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation.
Payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
"I would just like to thank you for all your support throughout the ILM coaching qualification. I found the webinars really helpful and allowed me to connect with learners at a time I was feeling isolated. Your responsiveness to assignment submissions was a huge source of motivation and kept the momentum going. I can’t recommend I2L enough and am hugely grateful that I chose you for this qualification. Everything has been very smooth and supportive, and I feel I have learned a lot from both the theory and the coaching hours and reflective learning. I do struggle with self study and theory, but found with I2L there was a helpful set of resources and templates available, as well as physical support, so this minimised the issues I find with self study. I now have clarity on the distinctions between coaching and mentoring, and a language and set of tools I didn’t have before. I have a deeper experience and am better able to articulate my feelings about coaching. I am also more aware of the need and value of supervision, co-coaching and continual learning, as well as the professional bodies, ethics and competencies. I am able to market myself differently and coach with more confidence." Michael, November 2020
- Enrol any time - no need to wait for a course start date
- On line learning, including a flexible e-learning platform
- Free books - paperback or sent direct to your Kindle
- Flexible timescales
- Unlimited tutorial support with your assignments
- FREE student membership for the Association for Coaching for 1 year
- FREE student membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management
- 25% discount on EMCC membership
- Package options to suit your budget and workload
- Start the written work any time and join optional FREE workshop dates to suit you
- Plenty of support materials for your learning, includign tools, templates, reports and journals
- Preparation and advice for EMCC or AC individual accreditation if that is of interest to you
- High quality training - see what our students have to say here
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
Our ambition is to be the most well-regarded and reputable provider of ILM coaching qualifications in the UK. We are ethical and authentic in our support for coaches and the coaching profession. We love sharing our experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for coaching and we care about the outcomes and experiences of our clients and learners. We offer high quality teaching, experience of a wide variety of coaching models, approaches and resources, plus plenty of advice and support. At inspired2learn we are fully invested in our own CPD and learning and we continually seek opportunities to broaden our depth of knowledge and experience so that we can be at our best to support you. As a learner on a coaching programme with us, you will be able to experience a variety of tools, techniques and methodologies and then decide what suits your style, context and clients. We will support you to be the best coach you want to be (ethically and professionally), rather than insist on a 'right way' We promote the work of all the professional coaching bodies in the UK and are truly independent. inspired2learn is a training provider member of the AC and Clare is individually accredited with the EMCC as a Supervisor and Master Practitioner coach.
With our our proven track record over more than 18 years, you will be in good hands. View our ILM coaching and mentoring FAQs for more information. Scroll down for further qualification details.
All of our ILM qualification programmes can be started any time and you can study anywhere. We are happy to be supporting you online via email, phone, Teams or Zoom. You will have plenty of personal tutorial help with a named tutor. You will have access to live webinars, co-coaching, networking with other learners and a library of over 70 hours of webinar recordings.
We also regularly run bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. To find out more about a custom-made ILM qualification course in coaching and mentoring, call 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Top 9 reasons to gain your coaching qualification with inspired2learn
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
ILM Qualification courses reviews
"Loved everything about the training, the group, Clare’s leadership and guidance of the sessions. Have learnt so much and have so many techniques to use now. Compared notes with a colleague who has been doing her training through our organisation and she is gutted! She said they have just flogged GROW to death with no additional techniques to use alongside it! So fired up!!" Sally, February 2020
"The programme exceeded my objectives. It delivered a terrific balance between theory and pragmatism. The tutor kept us healthily engaged throughout and always offered opportunities to further our own learning or pass on the output from recent seminars that she had attended. The best thing about this course was the way in which it was run. I work for myself. The programme has provided me with both the knowledge and the confidence to approach any business with a coaching offer. Friendly, informative, challenging and all with excellent support in place. Thank you" William, September 2019
“I really enjoyed the 4 days spent with Clare and our wonderful cohort. Clare is full of knowledge and experience that will benefit any coach regardless of the amount of experience you have. The course was full of amazing content and kept us engaged and thinking from the moment the course started to the moment it finished. The course was an ideal mix of theoretical explanation, practical application of tools and models together with the invaluable advice that Clare can offer you. Cannot compliment Inspired2learn enough” Steve, January 2019
"I went to a networking workshop event with another provider last week and it became apparent that we receive far more support from Clare at inspired2learn than other students who are studying for ILM 5 and ILM 7 with alternative providers – so a huge thank you, Clare. One of the workshops was an introduction to NLP and again, it became clear that we had much more NLP input from Clare's workshops." Bill, November 2018
Further accreditations - next steps after your ILM qualification
Your ILM coaching & mentoring qualification is a step towards further accreditation with a professional body such as the EMCC or Association for Coaching. Further coaching hours and evidence will be required and depending on your prior experience, this could take some time to achieve. We have considered accrediting our courses with a professional body, but have chosen not to do this for the following reasons:
- we feel that this would limit your personal choice about what you might wish to achieve next and with which professional body - there is a wide choice and different approaches suit different people
- having achieved a qualification, you might not be interested in accreditation and the additional work required - if you are we can explain your options
- a significant amount of additional learning time and coaching practice would need to be added to our courses and we aware that many of you chose the ILM qualification as an initial step to professionalise your coaching that is less time consuming and therefore cheaper than other routes - we want to be pragmatic about this for you, whilst still providing a robust and ethical experience in your coaching development
- the additional learning time would require a substantial increase in your qualification costs and we want studying with us to be affordable.
Rest assured that we are fully committed to working alongside professional coaching bodies and we are members of both the AC and EMCC. We fully uphold their Global Code of Ethics and promote the work of all the coaching bodies with impartiality. When you study with us you will receive one year of membership with the AC and a 25% discount for individual EMCC membership.
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313