ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Call inspired2learn on 01380 609313
We are very happy to help, so give us a call. We offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation.
Discounts, payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
- Enrol any time - no need to wait for a course start date
- On line learning, including a flexible e-learning platform
- Free books - paperback or sent direct to your Kindle
- Flexible timescales
- Unlimited tutorial support with your assignments
- FREE student membership for the Association for Coaching for 1 year
- FREE student membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Package options to suit your budget and workload
- Start the written work any time and join optional FREE workshop dates to suit you
- Plenty of support materials for your learning, includign tools, templates, reports and journals
- 4 days of FREE high quality training - see what our students have to say here
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
With our our proven track record over more than 17 years, you will be in good hands. View our ILM coaching and mentoring FAQs for more information. Scroll down for further qualification details.
In response to Covid-19 and all the challenges we are facing, the inspired2learn team is fully committed to supporting you. Our thoughts go out to all our learners and clients across the UK and beyond during these unprecedented times.
Like you, we are all concerned by the disruption the coronavirus (COVID-19) is starting to have on our day-to-day lives, along with the potential impact it could have on our health, employment or businesses in the months ahead.
All of our distance learning qualifications are available for enrolment, with the same high level of remote support. Just get in touch to find out more. We want to help you if you are facing financial uncertainty and can offer low deposits to enable you to get started, followed by delayed payments or payment plan options.
All of our ILM qualification programmes can be started any time and you can study anywhere. Our normal approach is to be in touch with us via email, phone, Skype or Zoom and this is unaffected by Covid-19. You will have plenty of personal tutorial help with a named tutor. We are also planning additional group support via zoom, so that you can meet fellow learners and benefit from additional human contact and peer support.
We look forward to hearing how we can help you to study and gain a qualification in rapidly changing and pressurised times.
2020 FREE Workshop Dates
Summer 2020 – Module 1 – 1st and 2nd July. Module 2 – 4th and 4th August
Autumn 2020 – Module 1 - 7th and 8th September. Module 2 – 20th and 21st October
Winter 2020 – Module 1 – 10th and 11th December. Module 2 – February 2021
We also regularly run bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. To find out more about a custom-made ILM qualification course in coaching and mentoring, call 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Top 9 reasons to gain your coaching qualification with inspired2learn
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
ILM Qualification courses reviews
"Loved everything about the training, the group, Clare’s leadership and guidance of the sessions. Have learnt so much and have so many techniques to use now. Compared notes with a colleague who has been doing her training through our organisation and she is gutted! She said they have just flogged GROW to death with no additional techniques to use alongside it! So fired up!!" Sally, February 2020
"The programme exceeded my objectives. It delivered a terrific balance between theory and pragmatism. The tutor kept us healthily engaged throughout and always offered opportunities to further our own learning or pass on the output from recent seminars that she had attended. The best thing about this course was the way in which it was run. I work for myself. The programme has provided me with both the knowledge and the confidence to approach any business with a coaching offer. Friendly, informative, challenging and all with excellent support in place. Thank you" William, September 2019
“I really enjoyed the 4 days spent with Clare and our wonderful cohort. Clare is full of knowledge and experience that will benefit any coach regardless of the amount of experience you have. The course was full of amazing content and kept us engaged and thinking from the moment the course started to the moment it finished. The course was an ideal mix of theoretical explanation, practical application of tools and models together with the invaluable advice that Clare can offer you. Cannot compliment Inspired2learn enough” Steve, January 2019
"I went to a networking workshop event with another provider last week and it became apparent that we receive far more support from Clare at inspired2learn than other students who are studying for ILM 5 and ILM 7 with alternative providers – so a huge thank you, Clare. One of the workshops was an introduction to NLP and again, it became clear that we had much more NLP input from Clare's workshops." Bill, November 2018
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313