ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Choose your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications
Key features: unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, free coaching books and coaching cards, AC membership flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources and instalment payment plans on application, free 4-day workshop courses to learn key coaching skills and knowledge for the qualifications.
- Enrol any time - no need to wait for a course start date
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching - 12 hours of supervised coaching and completion of diary, 1 assignment and 1 reflective journal
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring - 18 hours of supervised coaching or mentoring and completion of diary, 1 assignment and 1 reflective journal
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring - 54 hours of supervised coaching or mentoring and completion of diary, 1 assignment and 1 reflective journal
- ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors - 20 hours of supervised coaching or mentoring and completion of diary, 1 assignment and 1 reflective journal
- ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors - 60 hours of supervised coaching or mentoring and completion of diary, 1 assignment and 1 reflective journal
Getting the right ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications
Personal contact with our ILM trainers at i2L can be a great help for you to fully understand your options for choosing ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications and for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Email your questions to email@example.com or call I2L on 01380 609313
Please feel free to email or call us for an informal chat - we offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation. We would be delighted to help you achieve your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications and with our proven track record in the design and delivery of a wide range of coaching & mentoring development programmes you will be in good hands. View our ILM coaching and mentoring FAQs for more information.
ILM coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning for individuals with the right level of experience. We also regularly run open enrolment courses for individuals as well as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring please get in touch with us by calling 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Distance learning for ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
ILM Coaching and Mentoring Client Reviews
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
Alumni and some current ILM Coaching and Mentoring students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator.
- Jan, Helen and Anthony are both primary school head teachers in Gloucestershire, Essex and Wiltshire.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company.
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority.
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military police, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implementation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice in Leeds.
- Jo is an HR business partner
ELC Funded ILM Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313