ILM Supervision of Coaches Qualifications
Call inspired2learn on 01380 609313
We are very happy to help, so give us a call. We offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation.
Payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
- Enrol any time - no need to wait for a course start date
- On line learning, including a flexible e-learning platform
- Free books - paperback or sent direct to your Kindle
- Flexible timescales
- Unlimited tutorial support with your assignments
- FREE student membership for the Association for Coaching for 1 year
- FREE student membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management
- Package options to suit your budget and workload
- Start the written work any time and join optional FREE workshop dates to suit you
- Plenty of support materials for your learning, includign tools, templates, reports and journals
- Preparation for EMCC individual accreditation
- 4 days of FREE high quality training later in 2021 (subject to availability)
- Plenty of virtual learning through webinars
Our ambition is to be the most well-regarded and reputable provider of ILM coaching and supervision qualifications in the UK. We are ethical and authentic in our support for coaches, supervisors and the coaching profession. We love sharing our experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for coaching and we care about the outcomes and experiences of our clients and learners. We offer high quality teaching, experience of a wide variety of models, approaches and resources, plus plenty of advice and support. At inspired2learn we are fully invested in our own CPD and learning and we continually seek opportunities to broaden our depth of knowledge and experience so that we can be at our best to support you. As a learner on a coaching programme with us, you will be able to experience a variety of tools, techniques and methodologies and then decide what suits your style, context and clients. We will support you to be the best coach you want to be (ethically and professionally), rather than insist on a 'right way' We promote the work of all the professional coaching bodies in the UK and are truly independent. inspired2learn is a training provider member of the AC and Clare is individually accredited with the EMCC as a Supervisor and Master Practitioner coach.
With our our proven track record over more than 18 years, you will be in good hands. View our ILM coaching and mentoring FAQs for more information. Scroll down for further qualification details.
All of our distance learning qualifications are available for enrolment, with the same high level of remote support. Just get in touch to find out more. We want to help you if you are facing financial uncertainty and can offer low deposits to enable you to get started, followed by delayed payments or payment plan options.
All of our ILM qualification programmes can be started any time and you can study anywhere. Our normal approach is to be in touch with us via email, phone, Skype or Zoom and this is unaffected by Covid-19. You will have plenty of personal tutorial help with a named tutor. You will have access to live webinars and a library of over 40 hours of webinar recordings.
We also regularly run bespoke ILM supervision courses to support internal coaching pools within companies and organisations. To find out more about a custom-made ILM qualification course in supervision, call 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Top 9 reasons to gain your supervision qualification with inspired2learn
1. You will receive expert tutorial a from a qualified, experienced and practising coach and supervisor. Clare has been teaching since 1989, firstly in secondary schools and for the last 18 years with inspired2learn clients. She is deeply rooted in education and also a very experienced practitioner.
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE. Clare Smale will be your dedicated named tutor from our team
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for experienced coaches
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your supervision skills and knowledge - probably later in 2021
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
Get in touch
Choose your ILM supervision qualifications below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313