CMI Management and Leadership Qualifications
Call inspired2learn on 01380 720377
Discounts, payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch. Pay a small deposit and get started straight away.
- Expert t
In response to Covid-19 and all the challenges we are facing, the inspired2learn team is fully committed to supporting you. Our thoughts go out to all our learners and clients across the UK and beyond during these unprecedented times.
Like you, we are all concerned by the disruption the coronavirus (COVID-19) is starting to have on our day-to-day lives, along with the potential impact it could have on our health, employment or businesses in the months ahead.
All of our distance learning qualifications are available for enrolment, with the same high level of remote support. Just get in touch to find out more. We want to help you if you are facing financial uncertainty and can offer low deposits to enable you to get started, followed by delayed payments or payment plan options.
All of our ILM and CMI qualification programmes can be started any time and you can study anywhere. Our normal approach is to be in touch with us via email, phone, Skype or Zoom and this is unaffected by Covid-19. You will have plenty of personal tutorial help with a named tutor. We are also planning additional group support via zoom, so that you can meet fellow learners and benefit from additional human contact and peer support.
We look forward to hearing how we can help you to study and gain a qualification in rapidly changing and pressurised times.
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the only chartered professional body in the UK for management and leadership. With over 100,000 members, CMI management and leadership qualifications will give you the skills and techniques to improve your own performance and the performance of your team. We offer a range of internationally recognised qualifications in leadership and management from Levels 2-7 inclusive. Progress your career and deliver improvement in your organisation.
Chartered Manager status is the highest accolade in the management profession, recognised across all sectors and industries as a mark of excellence in leadership, and is only awarded by the CMI. We can guide and assess you for Chartered Manager through the 'Exemption' and 'Qualified' routes.
View some of our CMI reviews
We offer CMI training courses in management and leadership as distance learning for individuals.. We also run bespoke CMI courses to support companies and organisations. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom CMI training courses in management and leadership please get in touch with us by calling 01380 609313. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Top 7 reasons to gain your CMI qualification with inspired2learn
1. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
2. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced managers and leaders
3. You can choose the exact CMI qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
4. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
5. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
6. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their CMI management and leadership qualifications
7. Flexible study - plenty of on line multi-media learning materials in our bespoke portal of CMI's Management Direct - here you will access learning journeys created by us for each unit of study in your qualification - you will also be able to conduct your own searches of the extensive resources - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
Get in touch
Email email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313