CMI Management and Leadership Qualifications
Welcome! We would be delighted to help you achieve your CMI qualification. We have a proven track record in the design and delivery of a wide range of leadership & management development programmes. 98% of our clients say that they are highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues. People from a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us. You can see some of these here.
There is a flexible range of CMI management & leadership qualifications at levels 2-7 inclusive to choose from. Also, there is the option to gain an Award, Certificate or Diploma at each level. We will help you decide which is best for you. You can also click here for FAQs.
Personal contact with us can be a great help for you to fully understand your options, and for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com or call us on 01380 609313 and ask for Barrie, who will be very happy to have an informal chat. We offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation.
We can help HM Forces personnel with your resettlement training and career transition.
Lower down this page is a full menu of our professional CMI qualifications in management and leadership at levels 2-7 inclusive. These are available by the popular distance learning option for individuals and bespoke courses delivered in-house for organisations.
7 reasons for enrolling with inspired2learn:
- receive unlimited, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE
- you will have a dedicated named tutor from our experienced team who is there to guide you every step of the way
- assignments marked and returned to you within 21 days of submission
- competitive prices (and instalment payment plans if required)
- proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their CMI management qualifications
- access to extensive CMI on-line resources, sign-posted to our learning journeys selected for you
- flexible approach: choose study time lines to suit you - no rigid requirement to log-in at scheduled times
Call: 01380 609313 and ask for Barrie or email: firstname.lastname@example.org