Open Course – Level 3 CMI Certificate in First Line Management – starts in September – achieve your qualification by Christmas.
- 2 morning workshops plus flexible distance learning
- High quality learning materials
- 2 written assignments
- Flexible assignment deadlines to fit around your work / home life
- The option to get started with distance learning tasks straight away
- Fully accredited qualification with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Unlimited study support via email and phone with a named tutor
- CMI study membership with access to our customised Management Direct e-learning (CMI)
- Inspired2learn’s on line learning materials
- A Hay management styles profile
- A copy of How to be an Even Better Manager: A Complete A-Z of Proven Techniques and Essential Skills by Michael Armstrong
- The option to upgrade to a Level 3 Diploma (additional fees apply)
Workshop 1 – Thursday 21st September 2017 – Unit 3001 – Personal development as a first line manager – management styles, creating a PDP, managing workload
Workshop 2 – Tuesday 31st October 2017 - Unit 3008 – Improving team performance – identifying performance issues, giving feedback and coaching skills
The workshops take place in Trowbridge, which is easily accessible by road and rail. The venue is just a few minutes’ walk from the train station and there is plenty of free parking on site. Workshops start at 9 am and finish at 1pm. Each workshop provides an introduction to the unit content, assignment writing guidance and ongoing distance learning support. It is possible to complete this qualification by Christmas, although you can take longer than this if you wish.
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to management or aspiring to their first management role. Maybe you’ve never undertaken management training before and would like a nationally recognised qualification on your CV. Gain practical tools and techniques to support you in your management tasks. Meet others and share experiences and ideas.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Click here to take a look at photographs from our management and leadership workshops