CMI Level 3 Award in First Line Management
The CMI Level 3 Award in First Line Management qualification is suitable if you are (or aspiring to be) a first line manager or project manager working at an operational level. You will be required to complete one written assignment. The credit points you gain for the Award can be used towards a top-up to a Level 3 Certificate or straight to a Level 3 Diploma
£445 plus VAT
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete any ONE unit from the list below:
- Unit 3001 - Personal development as a first line manager (6 credits)
- Unit 3002 - Resource planning (6 credits)
- Unit 3003 - Meeting stakeholder needs (6 credits)
- Unit 3004 - Managing and communicating information (6 credits)
- Unit 3005 - Identifying development opportunities (6 credits)
- Unit 3006 - Recruitment and selection process (6 credits)
- Unit 3007 - Maintaining quality standards (6 credits)
- Unit 3008 - Improving team performance (7 credits)
- Unit 3009 - Management communication (6 credits)
- Unit 3010 - Being a leader (6 credits)
- Unit 3017 - Introduction to first line management (6 credits)
- Unit 3018 - Corporate social responsibility (6 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
This qualification can also be delivered as an in house taught programme (minimum of six people) - just get in touch to find out more or request a quote.