Price £3,114 including VAT
- Start any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approved ELCAS resettlement course
Course dates autumn / winter 2018: 20th September, 23rd and 24th October, 4th December in Trowbridge
Intensive 4 day course winter 2019: 19th - 23rd November - immerse yourself in executive coach training - Trowbridge
Course dates 2019: 22nd and 23rd January, 21st February, 2nd April in Trowbridge
This qualification is very popular as a distance learning option (no need to attend training). Call us to find out how to formalise your prior training and experience with accreditation.
The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring or to establish coaching or mentoring at an organisational level. It’s also for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial and supervision support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
This qualification is suitable for beginners who wish to learn the professional skills of coaching or mentoring at a senior level. Many people who undertake this qualification are already in an executive coaching role and are seeking formal recognition for prior training and experience.
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 40 credits:
- Unit 8581-700 - Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-702 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Supervised Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior or Strategic Level - 100 hours (30 credits)
- Unit 8581-703 - Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level (5 credits)
What you will receive:
- learner access to the ILM website - a wide range of study resources
- learner access to the inspried2learn website - a wide range of study resources and documentation
- free books - our choice for you depends on what you already have and your areas of interest
- a pack of Clare's coaching cards
- a named personal tutor with unlimited email and telephone tutorial support
- a supportive and friendly approach
- unlimited coaching supervision
- FREE attendance on open coaching courses in Wiltshire (subject to availability)
- flexible study deadlines and approach within your ILM registration period
- Service leavers ELC training
- Career transition
- Forces ELCAS resettlement course
Alumni and current level 7 students
The examples of students below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Joy has recently retired from her post as a strategic director in adult care (local authority) in order to follow her ambition to coach independently.
- Ben, Suzie, Dave, Tom and Mike have all been (or are currently) a Major in the British Army. Paul is a Wing Commander in the RAF Police. They have used their ELCAS resettlement allowance to fund their ILM Level 7 qualification for future roles in consultancy and business development.
- Bill is a Chief Executive of a global estates management company and ex Army General, who is using the ILM Level 7 to embark on a career as an independent executive coach.
- Sue is a senior nurse and strategic leader in a hospice. She is developing executive coaching clients in the NHS and beyond.
- Debbie and Karen are both independent executive coaches and business owners, working with leadership development programmes and individuals in a variety of corporate settings. Their accreditation will add to their extensive experience and client portfolio.
- Uzma is a freelance business psychologist with a well-established portfolio of executive coaching clients.
- Steve is a firefighter and qualified (post grad) sports coach.