ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
This qualification is suitable for beginners who wish to learn the professional skills of coaching or mentoring at a senior level. Many people who undertake this qualification are already in a coaching role and are seeking formal recognition for prior training and experience.
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 40 credits:
- Unit 8581-700 - Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-702 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Supervised Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior or Strategic Level (30 credits)
- Unit 8581-703 - Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level (5 credits)
What you will receive:
- learner access to the ILM website - a wide range of study resources
- learner access to the inspried2learn website - a wide range of study resources and documentation
- free books - our choice for you depends on what you already have and your areas of interest
- a pack of Clare's coaching cards
- a named personal tutor with unlimited email and telephone tutorial support
- a supportive and friendly approach
- coaching supervision
- FREE attendance on open coaching courses in Wiltshire (subject to availability)
- flexible study deadlines and approach within your ILM registration period