ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Price £2,700 including VAT
Key features: unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
ILM executive coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning for individuals with the right level of experience. We also regularly run open enrolment courses for individuals as well as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Course Dates - all open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Spring Summer - Module 1 is 14th and 15th May. Module 2 takes place on 19th and 20th June
Summer - 1st July, 25th and 26th July, 5th September
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 15 credits:
- Unit 8581-700 - Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-701 - Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior and Strategic Level - 20 hours (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-703 - Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level (5 credits)
Distance learning for ILM Executive Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
Alumni and some current ILM students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator.
- Jan and Anthony are both primary school head teachers.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company.
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority.
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military policy, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implantation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice.
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 7 Certificate Executive Coaching and Mentoring
"I went to a networking workshop event with another provider last week and it became apparent that we receive far more support from Clare at inspired2learn than other students who are studying for ILM 5 and ILM 7 with alternative providers – so a huge thank you, Clare. One of the workshops was an introduction to NLP and again, it became clear that we had much more NLP input from Clare's workshops."Bill M
Thank you for making the start of the ILM Level 7 Coaching course so engaging. I’m grateful for your interest in me as a learner and your openness which makes me feel reassured in starting the course.John Wilkinson
Thank you very much for the first day of the ILM Level 7 Cert Coaching Course. It was a terrific day and I certainly learned a great deal. It was also fun and I enjoyed meeting the rest of the team. Lots to consider!!Bill
Many thanks for a great day. Your enthusiasm and knowledge are very clear and it was a real joy to meet so many interesting and very different people as well as a few familiar faces. Lots of food for thought so now I just need to find a bit of time for reflection and consolidation of my notes and takeaways.Suzi, Andover
Thanks for a fascinating day last Thursday - I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have a slight tendency towards cynicism (something I am trying to self-coach out…) but immediately bought into you and the session. Lots of practical advice which was just what I was after. Thanks for the books also - I’m thoroughly enjoying John Whitmore’s book and am wondering what took me so long to read it?!Mike, Wiltshire
I am really appreciating the speedy response to queries and the iterative approach to assignment writing. I appreciate the flexibility of the learning and support approach which feels very personal to my circumstancesJoy, Derbyshire
After the first day of training I have learnt some initial techniques and I better understand the coaching spectrum. I am now going to be less directive at work and start asking more questions. I have a better idea about coaching principles, practices and fundamentals. The reason that I have given 4 stars and not 5, is that I would have personally preferred faster progress to more advanced tools, although I am aware that wouldn't have suited the majority of the learning group today.Andrew