Price £2,700 including VAT
Alternatively, choose our popular distance learning option and start any time.
ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring or to establish coaching or mentoring at an organisational level.
It’s also a highly regarded qualification for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 15 credits:
- Unit 8581-700 - Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-701 - Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior and Strategic Level - 20 hours (5 credits)
- Unit 8581-703 - Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level (5 credits)
What you will receive:
- learner access to the ILM website - a wide range of study resources
- learner access to the inspried2learn website - a wide range of study resources and documentation
- free books - our choice for you depends on what you already have and your areas of interest
- a pack of Clare's coaching cards
- a named personal tutor with unlimited email and telephone tutorial support
- a supportive and friendly approach
- unlimited coaching supervision
- FREE attendance on open coaching courses in Wiltshire (subject to availability)
- flexible study deadlines and approach within your ILM registration period
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 7 Certificate Executive Coaching and Mentoring
I am really appreciating the speedy response to queries and the iterative approach to assignment writing. I appreciate the flexibility of the learning and support approach which feels very personal to my circumstancesJoy, Derbyshire
After the first day of training I have learnt some initial techniques and I better understand the coaching spectrum. I am now going to be less directive at work and start asking more questions. I have a better idea about coaching principles, practices and fundamentals. The reason that I have given 4 stars and not 5, is that I would have personally preferred faster progress to more advanced tools, although I am aware that wouldn't have suited the majority of the learning group today.Andrew