CMI Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification is suitable if you are an experienced middle manager or project manger working at an operational level, or aspiring to be. You will be required to complete six written assignments. You can start with a Diploma or top-up from a Level 6 Award or Certificate
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
£1,695 plus VAT.
Complete all units from Group A and one unit from Group B to a total minimum of 41 credits:
- Unit 6001 - Managing organisational culture (7 credits)
- Unit 6002 - Ethical organisational management (7 credits)
- Unit 6003 - Planning a change process (7 credits)
- Unit 6004 - Leading equality and diversity (7 credits)
- Unit 7001 - Personal development as a strategic leader (6 credits)
- Unit 6005 - Developing and managing networks (7 credits)
- Unit 6006 - Organisation structures (7 credits)
- Unit 6007 - Managing ideas and innovation (7 credits)
- Unit 6008 - Managerial decision making (7 credits)
- Unit 7013 - Strategic leadership (7 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.