CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
The aim of the Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing is for senior leaders to understand the impact of mental health and wellbeing on organisational performance. Leaders will critically assess the complexities of managing wellbeing and will appraise contemporary approaches for the creation of healthy work systems. The unit culminates in leaders being given the opportunity to propose a series of recommendations to create and sustain a positive culture of mental health and wellbeing within an organisational context.
The qualification has been designed for practising or aspiring senior managers in roles such as:
- Senior Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager (with expertise in a specific business or technical function such as quality, finance, risk, marketing, sales IT, human resources etc.)
Maximum completion time allowed - 6 months. Tutorial support up to 3 months.
You must complete the 1 unit below:
Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
You will receive:
- Password access to our bespoke area of the CMI’s on-line Management Direct learning resources. We will signpost you to our customised learning journeys for each unit which we have created ourselves to help you study
- A written induction pack, which includes advice on how to study and write your assignments
- Assignment guides, indicative content and some suggested useful wider reading for your chosen units of study
- Full details of the assessment process, including submission of your work and how to resubmit if needed.
If you choose the option for a tutor support package (T&Cs apply) you will benefit from a named personal tutor who will offer:
- Plenty of email contact to answer your questions and give you guidance
- Prompt responses and encouragement
- The option to arrange additional telephone / Skype / Teams / Zoom support
- Advice to help you understand assignment tasks and the assessment process
- Signposting to useful resources
- Review and feedback of draft work for your first assignment.
- Review and feedback for a 500 word extract with subsequent assignments.
Full details of unit content available at the link below
For advice and guidance