ILM Level 7 Diploma for Coaching Supervisors
Price £2995 plus VAT
The ILM Level 7 Supervision of Coaches qualification will enable you to expand your CV and credentials as a coach supervisor and begin the journey of future accreditation with a professional body if that is also important to you. This qualification is recognised by both the AC and EMCC for individual supervision accreditation
A blended learning course with plenty of support. Distance learning, webinars, supervision and supported private study. A personal tutor available by Zoom and phone. Payment plans are currently available to help you.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support for one year, free supervision books and access to extensive on-line learning resources.
What you will learn
- Different supervision models that you can use straight away
- How to create the best state for supervision – in yourself and for others
- Supervision techniques, models and tools
- Ethical codes and the options for professional memberships
- How to create the best state for supervision– in yourself and for others
- How to run a formal 1:1 supervision session from start to finish, including contracting, ethics and paperwork
- The dynamics of group supervision and approaches for managing this
- How psychological safety and neuroscience supports coaching and supervision practice
- Options for further accreditations and memberships with different professional bodies
- The opportunity to further develop or enhance your coaching approach
What you will receive
- A selection of supervision books chosen by us
- A personalised learner journey
- 6 half day virtual workshops in 2022 - supervision skills and practice
- Free learner membership of the Association for Coaching for one year
- Plenty of personal tutor contact, feedback and support
- Peer discussions, networking and co-supervision
- Ongoing access to free i2l coaching webinars and learning materials
- At least 6 hours of peer supervision triads with peer feedback
Supervision of supervision is not included in this course and you will need to source this externally for a minimum of five hours. We can help you with recommendations.
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the qualification as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few months (supervision hours permitting), or take longer if you prefer. You are in control of timescales and we can support you.
ILM coaching supervision training courses for your organisation
We offer ILM training courses in coaching supervision as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience.
To create a customised ILM training courses in coaching supervision please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
- A minimum of 200 hours of coaching experience - you will be asked to submit an historical coaching log (in outline only)
- Confirmation in writing from your current supervisor to confirm a minimum of three supervisions per year for your coaching practice
- Membership of a professional body for coaching (such as AC, EMCC or ICF)
- A formal Level 7 coaching qualification or alternatively, accreditation at Senior Practitioner (EMCC) or Coach (AC) or the equivalent with another professional body.
- Your CPD record for the previous two years
If you are unable to meet the requirements above, other coaching qualifications / CPD / training might be considered on a case by case basis - get in touch to have an informal chat with us about your previous trainings and certifications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM supervision qualification with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive personalised and expert tutorial support from a qualified, experienced and practising coach and supervisor
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or Zoom. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for experienced coaches who wish to become supervisors, or for supervisors who are already in the role and seeking a qualification
4. You can personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire later in 2021
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments - 1 year final deadline
7. Competitive prices and installment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
View our ILM reviews
Get in touch
Choose your ILM supervision qualification below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313
Benefits for individuals
Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision
Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching
supervision of coaches
Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching
supervision for different stakeholders
Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching
supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers
Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan
their own and others’ professional development
Ensure your coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and
understanding they need
Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building