CMI Level 6 Award in Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 6 Award in Management and Leadership qualification is suitable if you are an experienced middle manager or project manger working at an operational level, or aspiring to be. You will be required to complete one written assignment. The credit points you gain for the Award can be used towards a top-up to a Level 6 Certificate or straight to a Level 6 Diploma
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
£570 plus VAT.
Complete any combination of units from the list below, to a minimum of 7 credits:
- Unit 6001 - Managing organisational culture (7 credits)
- Unit 6002 - Ethical organisational management (7 credits)
- Unit 6003 - Planning a change process (7 credits)
- Unit 6004 - Leading equality and diversity (7 credits)
- Unit 6005 - Developing and managing networks (7 credits)
- Unit 6006 - Organisation structures (7 credits)
- Unit 6007 - Managing ideas and innovation (7 credits)
- Unit 6008 - Managerial decision making (7 credits)
For advice and guidance