Price £2,754 including VAT
Alternatively, choose our popular distance learning option and start any time.
ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
This qualification is very popular as a distance learning option - formalise your prior training and experience with accreditation.
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 37 credits:
- Unit 8580-500 - Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring (5 credits)
- Unit 8580-502 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace - 100 hours coaching/mentoring in the workplace (29 credits)
- Unit 8580-503 - Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor (3 credits)
What you will receive:
- learner access to the ILM website - a wide range of study resources
- learner access to the inspried2learn website - a wide range of study resources and documentation
- free books - our choice for you depends on what you already have and your areas of interest
- a pack of Clare's coaching cards
- a named personal tutor with unlimited email and telephone tutorial support
- a supportive and friendly approach
- unlimited coaching supervision
- FREE attendance on open coaching courses in Wiltshire (subject to availability)
- flexible study deadlines and approach within your ILM registration period
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 5 Diploma Coaching and Mentoring
I wanted to share how useful it has been for me to be able ping an email over to Clare attaching drafts of assignments / diary notes. Clare is great at commenting / pointing you in the right direction. I have found her support really useful, especially in terms of completing the coaching diary. Clare's comments and questions have helped me to consider further afield than I was perhaps looking and this has assisted me immensely with the diary completion, likewise with a couple of the assignments. Sharing info with Clare has been an extremely useful exercise and she is a great point of contact / support.Giselle, Bristol