ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
This qualification is very popular as a distance learning option - formalise your prior training and experience with accreditation.
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 37 credits:
- Unit 8580-500 - Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring (5 credits)
- Unit 8580-502 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace (29 credits)
- Unit 8580-503 - Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor (3 credits)
What you will receive:
- learner access to the ILM website - a wide range of study resources
- learner access to the inspried2learn website - a wide range of study resources and documentation
- free books - our choice for you depends on what you already have and your areas of interest
- a pack of Clare's coaching cards
- a named personal tutor with unlimited email and telephone tutorial support
- a supportive and friendly approach
- coaching supervision
- FREE attendance on open coaching courses in Wiltshire (subject to availability)
- flexible study deadlines and approach within your ILM registration period