CMI Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
The CMI Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading qualification is suitable if you are new in a team leading position or aspiring to be a team leader. You will be required to complete 3 written assignments.
Key features: Distance learning, unlimited tutorial support option, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
PRICE: £530 or £650 with tutorial support
Complete any combination of units in the list below, to a minimum of 15 credits:
- Unit 2001 - Personal development as a team leader (6 credits)
- Unit 2002 - Communicating with a team (5 credits)
- Unit 2004 - Controlling resources (6 credits)
- Unit 2005 - Building work relationships (5 credits)
- Unit 2006 - Developing team needs (6 credits)
- Unit 2007 - Providing customer service (5 credits)
- Unit 2003 - Monitoring team performance (5 credits)
- Unit 2008 - Being a team leader (5 credits)
- Unit 2009 - Introduction to team leading (6 credits)
- Unit 2010 - Corporate social responsibility (5 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
This qualification can also be delivered as an in house taught programme (minimum of six people) - just get in touch to find out more or request a quote.
Customer Reviews for CMI Level 2 Certificate Team Leading
ISG Pearce has known Barrie and inspired2learn for over 7 years and have used their training services on many occasions including CMI Team Leadership, Learning & Development NVQ's and Mentoring. Personally, since changing my career path three years ago, Barrie has been a constant influence and great support - without him I would not have completed an NVQ Learning & Development or OCR Mentoring Award and probably not realised my own potential within my role. Barrie is a true professional and I look forward to working with him in the future.Jane Howse, HR, ISG Pearce