ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
A blended learning course with plenty of support. Distance learning, webinars, supervision and supported private study. A personal tutor available by Zoom and phone. Free workshops later in 2021. Start any time - no need to wait for a course start date.
Payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support for one year, free supervision books and coaching cards and access to extensive on-line learning resources.
- Start any time and join FREE workshop dates to suit you later in 2021
- On-line learning with personal tutorial support by phone and Zoom
- Plenty of resources, including books
- Tutorial support for writing assignments
- The option to extend completion timescales (additional charges will apply)
- Start preparing for further supervision accreditation if relevant
- Supervision of Supervision is not included and you will need to source this elsewhere - we will give you guidance and signpost options.
"Thank you for another great ILM L7 workshop. You really are a gifted teacher. I always love the drive up and back to your sessions because I know I’ll walk out inspired." Vanessa, December 2019
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the qualification as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few months (supervision hours permitting), or take longer if you prefer. You are in control of timescales and we can support you. There is a strict on year deadline.
ILM coaching supervision training courses for your organisation
We offer ILM training courses in coaching supervision as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience.
To create a customised ILM training courses in coaching supervision please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Workshop Dates - all open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Dates to be released soon - as soon as we are able to go ahead with face to face learning events, we will let you know. In the meantime you can get started with virtual support and webinars.
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 20 credits:
- Unit 895-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches (6 credits). A theoretical assignment.
- Unit 895-701 - Undertaking Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches - 20 hours (7 credits). Submission of a portfolio log. You will receive 5 hours of supervision with inspired2learn. You will also need to arrange 5 hours of coaching supervision with an external and experienced supervisor of your choice. We can help you with this (additional external costs apply).
- Unit 895-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coaching Supervisor (7 credits). A written assignment
- A minimum of 200 hours of coaching experience - you will be asked to submit an historical coaching log (in outline only)
- Confirmation in writing from your current supervisor to confirm a minimum of three supervisions per year for your coaching practice
- Membership of a professional body for coaching (such as AC, EMCC or ICF)
- A formal Level 7 coaching qualification or alternatively, accreditation at Senior Practitioner (EMCC) or Coach (AC) or the equivalent with another professional body.
If you are unable to meet the requirements above, we will consider your experience and application on a case by case basis - get in touch to have an informal chat with us about your previous trainings and certifications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM supervision qualification with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive personalised and expert tutorial support from a qualified, experienced and practising coach and supervisor
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or Zoom. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for experienced coaches who wish to become supervisors, or for supervisors who are already in the role and seeking a qualification
4. You can personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire later in 2021
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments - 1 year final deadline
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
View our ILM reviews
Get in touch
Choose your ILM supervision qualification below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313
Benefits for individuals
Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching supervision of coaches
Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching supervision for different stakeholders
Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers
Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan their own and others’ professional development
Ensure your coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 7 Certificate Certificate for Coaching Supervisors - one year course
I would just like to thank you for all your support throughout. I found the webinars really helpful and allowed me to connect with learners at a time I was feeling isolated, and the responsiveness to assignment submissions was a huge source of motivation and kept the momentum going. I can’t recommend I2L enough and am hugely grateful that I chose you for this qualification. Everything has been very smooth and supportive, and I feel I have learned a lot from both the theory and the coaching hours and reflective learning. I do struggle with self study and theory, but found with I2L there was a helpful set of resources and templates available, as well as physical support, so this minimised the issues I find with self study. I now have clarity on the distinctions between coaching and mentoring, and a language and set of tools I didn’t have before. I have a deeper experience and am better able to articulate my feelings about coaching. I am also more aware of the need and value of supervision, co-coaching and continual learning, as well as the professional bodies, ethics and competencies.I am able to market myself differently and coach with more confidence rather than feeling like an imposter, which means I am able to focus better on the client rather than my own concerns.Michael, November 2020