ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
Price £2,445 plus VAT
The ILM Level 7 Supervision of Coaches qualification will enable you to expand your CV and credentials as a coach supervisor and begin the journey of future accreditation with a professional body if that is also important to you. This qualification is recognised by both the AC and EMCC for individual supervision accreditation
A blended learning course with plenty of support. Distance learning, webinars, supervision and supported private study. A personal tutor available by Zoom and phone. Payment plans are currently available to help you.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support for one year, free supervision books and access to extensive on-line learning resources.
1. Start any time and follow a personalised pathway, joining our other learners for webinars and events according to your other commitments (including the course dates below if you are free)
2. Join a learning cohort and begin with formal course with fixed dates - our next course begins in January 2022
- Wednesday 12th January
- Monday 31st January
- Friday 25th February
- Tuesday 15th March
- Monday 25th April
- Thursday 2nd June
What you will learn
- Different supervision models that you can use straight away
- How to create the best state for supervision – in yourself and for others
- Supervision techniques, models and tools
- Ethical codes and the options for professional memberships
- How to create the best state for supervision– in yourself and for others
- How to run a formal 1:1 supervision session from start to finish, including contracting, ethics and paperwork
- The dynamics of group supervision and approaches for managing this
- How psychological safety and neuroscience supports coaching and supervision practice
- Options for further accreditations and memberships with different professional bodies
- The opportunity to further develop or enhance your coaching approach
What you will receive
- A selection of supervision books chosen by us
- A personalised learner journey
- Free learner membership of the Association for Coaching for one year
- Plenty of personal tutor contact, feedback and support
- Peer discussions, networking and co-supervision
- Ongoing access to free i2l coaching webinars and learning materials
- At least 6 hours of peer supervision triads with peer feedback
Supervision of supervision is not included in this course and you will need to source this externally for a minimum of five hours. We can help you with recommendations.
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the qualification as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few months (supervision hours permitting), or take longer if you prefer. You are in control of timescales and we can support you. There is a strict on year deadline.
ILM coaching supervision training courses for your organisation
We offer ILM training courses in coaching supervision as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience.
To create a customised ILM training courses in coaching supervision please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 20 credits:
- Unit 895-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches (6 credits). A theoretical assignment.
- Unit 895-701 - Undertaking Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches - 20 hours (7 credits). Submission of a portfolio log. You will receive 5 hours of supervision with inspired2learn. You will also need to arrange 5 hours of coaching supervision with an external and experienced supervisor of your choice. We can help you with this (additional external costs apply).
- Unit 895-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coaching Supervisor (7 credits). A written assignment
- A minimum of 200 hours of coaching experience - you will be asked to submit an historical coaching log (in outline only)
- Confirmation in writing from your current supervisor to confirm a minimum of three supervisions per year for your coaching practice
- Membership of a professional body for coaching (such as AC, EMCC or ICF)
- A formal Level 7 coaching qualification or alternatively, accreditation at Senior Practitioner (EMCC) or Coach (AC) or the equivalent with another professional body.
If you are unable to meet the requirements above, we will consider your experience and application on a case by case basis - get in touch to have an informal chat with us about your previous trainings and certifications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM supervision qualification with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive personalised and expert tutorial support from a qualified, experienced and practising coach and supervisor
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or Zoom. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for experienced coaches who wish to become supervisors, or for supervisors who are already in the role and seeking a qualification
4. You can personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire later in 2021
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments - 1 year final deadline
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
View our ILM reviews
Get in touch
Choose your ILM supervision qualification below or get in touch directly with email@example.com or call i2L on 01380 609313
Benefits for individuals
Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching supervision of coaches
Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching supervision for different stakeholders
Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers
Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan their own and others’ professional development
Ensure your coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 7 Certificate Certificate for Coaching Supervisors - one year course
The programme / qualification has 100% met my objectives. In fact, I’d say it has exceeded my objectives as the skills I have learned have a broader reach than coaching supervision alone. I have the following skills / knowledge / understanding that I didn’t have before I began this qualification • A deeper understanding of challenge. • Ability to apply CLEAR model in supervision. • Ability to critically reflect at a much deeper level than previously. • Better awareness of power dynamics and how to manage these effectively. • Better knowledge of ethical decision making. • Better understanding of impact of self and presence. • Better understanding of importance of preparing well for coaching supervision and coaching. • Enhanced skills in giving feedback. • How to structure individual and group supervision. • Improved knowledge and skills in applying Transactional Analysis and the Drama Triangle. • Improved skills in contracting with clients • Knowledge of 7 eyed model for coaching supervision and have learned skills in applying this in supervision. • Knowledge of coach maturity model and Daloz model of support and challenge and how to apply these to contract, explore and reflect with supervisees. • Knowledge that coaching supervision has a systemic impact. • More skilled at using metaphors. • Understanding that I do not need to “know first or best”. • Understanding that less is more. Essentially, this qualification will enable my organisation to maximise the return on investment in developing an internal coaching service. We are able to provide 1:1 and group supervision for our internal coaches which will add value by helping us to develop and maintain excellence in our coaching. Coachees and their stakeholders should benefit by receiving good quality and impactful workplace and wellbeing coaching. In the future, we may be able to offer our coaching and coaching supervision service to external organisations to generate income. I can use the skills to provide reflective practice sessions for teams who work in helping/social care professions. I am also going to lead a practice supervision programme for senior social workers using the skills and knowledge I have learned from this qualification. The support from Clare has been second to none. The practical guidance (e.g. learner journey, unit advice, reflective log templates, recording advice etc.) to complete the three units developed over the year and it was invaluable in making sure I kept on track. Clare often helped me to avoid going down the rabbit hole which is so easy to do in this qualification! Claire’s warmth, encouragement, honesty, challenge to think differently, feedback and non-judgemental approach elevated the quality of tutorship to the next level – it was brilliant and I have no suggestions on this could be improved. Thank youEmma, December 2021
Fascinating and really good stuff!! Thank you so much. I’m really loving all of this. I am inspired for the first time in a very long time!!!Helen, July 2021
I would just like to thank you for all your support throughout. I found the webinars really helpful and allowed me to connect with learners at a time I was feeling isolated, and the responsiveness to assignment submissions was a huge source of motivation and kept the momentum going. I can’t recommend I2L enough and am hugely grateful that I chose you for this qualification. Everything has been very smooth and supportive, and I feel I have learned a lot from both the theory and the coaching hours and reflective learning. I do struggle with self study and theory, but found with I2L there was a helpful set of resources and templates available, as well as physical support, so this minimised the issues I find with self study. I now have clarity on the distinctions between coaching and mentoring, and a language and set of tools I didn’t have before. I have a deeper experience and am better able to articulate my feelings about coaching. I am also more aware of the need and value of supervision, co-coaching and continual learning, as well as the professional bodies, ethics and competencies.I am able to market myself differently and coach with more confidence rather than feeling like an imposter, which means I am able to focus better on the client rather than my own concerns.Michael, November 2020