ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
A blended learning course with plenty of support. Distance learning, webinars, supervision and supported private study. A personal tutor available by Zoom and phone. Free workshops later in 2020 / early 2021. The minimum learning group size is three, with a rolling programme of start dates.
Payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support for one year, free supervision books and coaching cards and access to extensive on-line learning resources.
- Start any time and join FREE workshop dates to suit you later in 2020 or early 2021
- On-line learning with personal tutorial support by phone and Zoom
- Plenty of resources, including books
- Supervision of your supervision and tutorial help with the written work
- The option to extend completion timescales (additional charges will apply)
- Supervision is partly included in this package. You will undertake a minimum of 5 hours of supervision of supervision with inspired2learn (included), plus 5 hours with an external supervisor of your choice (external fees will apply)
"Thank you for another great ILM L7 workshop. You really are a gifted teacher. I always love the drive up and back to your sessions because I know I’ll walk out inspired." Vanessa, December 2019
"Your coaching webinars are fantastic and really helped me to get back to the essence of coaching. Following on from my experience within the online coaching industry (I think it should be renamed as online marketing industry ??) I questioned my skills, my passion for it and the purpose of coaching, but your work and sessions helped me to get back to the heart of why I was passionate about it in the first place and reminded me of the power of real/true coaching ?." Nina, August 2020
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the qualification as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few months (supervision hours permitting), or take longer if you prefer. You are in control of timescales and we can support you.
ILM coaching supervision training courses for your organisation
We offer ILM training courses in coaching supervision as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience.
To create a customised ILM training courses in coaching supervision please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Workshop Dates - all open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Dates to be released soon - as soon as we are able to go ahead with face to face learning events, we will let you know. In the meantime you can get started with virtual support and webinars, plus supervision of your supervision.
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 20 credits:
- Unit 895-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches (6 credits). A theoretical assignment.
- Unit 895-701 - Undertaking Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches - 20 hours (7 credits). Submission of a portfolio log. You will receive 5 hours of supervision with inspired2learn. You will also need to arrange 5 hours of coaching supervision with an external and experienced supervisor of your choice. We can help you with this (additional external costs apply).
- Unit 895-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coaching Supervisor (7 credits). A written assignment
- A minimum of 200 hours of coaching experience - you will be asked to submit an historical coaching log (in outline only)
- Confirmation in writing from your current supervisor to confirm a minimum of three supervisions per year for your coaching practice
- Membership of a professional body for coaching (such as AC, EMCC or ICF)
- A formal Level 7 coaching qualification or alternatively, accreditation at Senior Practitioner (EMCC) or Coach (AC) or the equivalent with another professional body.
If you are unable to meet the requirements above, other coaching qualifications / CPD / training might be considered on a case by case basis - get in touch to have an informal chat with us about your previous trainings and certifications.
Email email@example.com for an application form.
Here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM supervision qualification with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive personalised and expert tutorial support from a qualified, experienced and practising coach and supervisor
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or Zoom. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for experienced coaches who wish to become supervisors, or for supervisors who are already in the role and seeking a qualification
4. You can personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire later in 2020 or early 2021
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments - 1 year final deadline
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
View our ILM reviews
Further accreditations - next steps after your ILM level 7
Your ILM Level 7 supervision qualification is a step towards further accreditation with a professional body such as the EMCC or Association for Coaching. Further supervision hours and evidence will be required and depending on your prior experience, this could take some time to achieve.
We have considered accrediting our courses with a professional body, but have chosen not to do this for these reasons:
- we feel that this would limit your personal choice about what you might wish to achieve next and with which professional body - there is a wide choice and different approaches suit different people
- having achieved a qualification, you might not be interested in accreditation and the additional work required - if you are we can explain your options
- a significant amount of additional learning time and coaching supervision practice would need to be added to our courses and we aware that many of you chose the ILM qualification as an initial step to professionalise your supervision that is less time consuming and therefore cheaper than other routes - we want to be pragmatic about this for you, whilst still providing a robust and ethical experience in your supervision development
- the additional learning time would require a substantial increase in your qualification costs and we want studying with us to be affordable.
Rest assured that we are fully committed to working alongside professional coaching bodies and we are members of both the AC and EMCC. We fully uphold their Global Code of Ethics and promote the work of all the coaching bodies with impartiality. When you study with us you will receive one year of membership with the AC and a 25% discount for individual EMCC membership.
Get in touch
Choose your ILM supervision qualification below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313
Benefits for individuals
Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision
Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching
supervision of coaches
Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching
supervision for different stakeholders
Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching
supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers
Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan
their own and others’ professional development
Ensure your coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and
understanding they need
Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building