Learn2Coach - Introducing NLP for coaches
- A definition of NLP and a brief history
- The 4 Pillars of NLP
- The presuppositions of NLP
- A reminder of the NLP approach to building rapport
- A quick tour of how NLP approaches and tools can support your coaching
FREE for all my ILM qualification learners
The link and materials will be sent to you during normal working hours, normally 9 am until 5 pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
- The session worked really well and so did the breakout rooms. Great to see you too and the ease with which you've moved online too!
- Thanks for a great webinar today. I thought your contracting at the start was fantastic, you set it all out so clearly. I was seriously impressed with your use of Zoom too - it went so smoothly! Really professionally run (as I would expect from you). Just wanted to say how fab I thought it was. What a lovely group too.
- I really enjoyed the session. Can’t wait for the next one. I loved today, was really great fun.
- Thank you for this session Clare, certainly made you think and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the other coaches.