Learn2Coach – Step by step guide to coaching
This webinar recording will take you through the practicalities of running a coaching session. Take away practical ideas and templates to help you with your planning, preparation and paperwork. The module covers:
- setting up a new client, including the written contract
- a checklist of things you should prepare before you coach a new client
- the key practical elements of the coaching session, including guidance on note taking
- how to follow up after a coaching session
- e-Book included
Scroll down for reviews of recent webinars.
FREE for all inspired2learn ILM qualification learners
The link and materials will be sent to you during normal working hours, normally 9 am until 5 pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
- The session worked really well and so did the breakout rooms. Great to see you too and the ease with which you've moved online too!
- Thanks for a great webinar today. I thought your contracting at the start was fantastic, you set it all out so clearly. I was seriously impressed with your use of Zoom too - it went so smoothly! Really professionally run (as I would expect from you). Just wanted to say how fab I thought it was. What a lovely group too.
- I really enjoyed the session. Can’t wait for the next one. I loved today, was really great fun.
- Thank you for this session Clare, certainly made you think and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the other coaches.