Learn2Coach Module 5 - creating rapport
This learning module will introduce you to rapport – an important skill for successful coaching
- What is rapport
- How to build rapport
- A brief introduction to NLP principles
- Matching and mirroring physiology
- Matching and mirroring language
- Supporting materials and worksheets are available and will be emailed to you in advance
Scroll down for reviews of recent zoom learning modules.
The link and materials will be sent to you during normal working hours, normally 9 am until 5 pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
- The session worked really well and so did the breakout rooms. Great to see you too and the ease with which you've moved online too!
- Thanks for a great webinar today. I thought your contracting at the start was fantastic, you set it all out so clearly. I was seriously impressed with your use of Zoom too - it went so smoothly! Really professionally run (as I would expect from you). Just wanted to say how fab I thought it was. What a lovely group too.
- I really enjoyed the session. Can’t wait for the next one. I loved today, was really great fun.
- Thank you for this session Clare, certainly made you think and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the other coaches.