ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors
A basic package to enable you to achieve your Level 7 coaching and mentoring qualification. Email email@example.com to request an application form or find out more.
Discounts, payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch. Pay a small deposit and get started straight away. If you'd like to learn whilst you are on furlough, we will help you get started quickly.
- Start the written work any time
- 1 year to complete
- Access to a tutor by email or phone to ask questions and seek clarification
- Become part of the inspired2learn coaching community for networking and updates
This is our cheapest and most basic learning package, which is ideal of anyone who is already coaching and has access to learning materials and supervision through their current coaching work and memberships.
You will receive an induction pack to your qualification, plus an initial set up meeting by zoom or phone to help you get started and answer your questions. We have designed this package to bring the cost right down for experienced coaches and you will be responsible for sourcing your own coaching supervision, support and learning materials. You will be self-motivated and self-reliant.
You will be able to submit completed assignments for assessment at any time to suit you within the one year completion deadline. If you don’t pass on the first occasion, you will receive formative feedback from your assessor so that you know what is required for re-submission. This feedback will be enough to help you change (or add to) your work. There is a strict one year deadline for completion.
Pay as you go for additional support if you need it, such as supervision or additional feedback on draft work.
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the qualification as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few weeks (coaching hours permitting), or take longer if you prefer. You are in control of timescales and we can support you.
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 14 credits:
- Unit 8589-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits). A theoretical assignment.
- Unit 8589-701 - Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level - 20 hours (4 credits). Submission of a portfolio log of coaching with two or three senior strategic leaders. You will also need to arrange 4 hours of coaching supervision with an experienced coach supervisor. We can help you with this (additional costs apply) or you can work with an external supervisor.
- Unit 8589-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits). Submission of a reflective portfolio.
View our ILM reviews
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313