CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership qualification is suitable if you are an experienced middle manager or project manager working at an operational level, or aspiring to be. You will be required to complete two written assignments. You can start with a Certificate or top-up from a Level 4 Award. The credit points you gain for the Level 4 Certificate can be used towards a top-up to a Level 4 Diploma
£795 plus VAT
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete any combination of units from the list below, to a minimum of 13 credits:
- Unit 4001 - Managerial styles and behaviours (6 credits)
- Unit 4002 - Managing stakeholder expectations (7 credits)
- Unit 4003 - Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour (7 credits)
- Unit 4004 - Understanding team dynamics (7 credits)
- Unit 4005 - Management report writing (7 credits)
- Unit 4006 - Management and leadership influencing skills (7 credits)
- Unit 4007 - Managing interviews (7 credits)
- Unit 4008 - Promoting equality and diversity (7 credits)
- Unit 4009 - Staff inspection techniques (8 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.