ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Price £2,154 including VAT
Key features: unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, AC student membership, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approval pending - use Enhanced Learning Credits
ILM coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning for individuals with the right level of experience. We also regularly run open enrolment courses for individuals as well as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete 5 mandatory units with a combined credit value of 16. Learners must complete both compulsory units then either group 1 or group 2 units.
- Unit 300 - Understanding Good Practice in Coaching within an Organisational Context (3 credits)
- Unit 301 - Understanding Good Practice in Mentoring within an Organisational Context (3 credits)
- Unit 302 - Undertaking and Extended Period of Coaching within an Organisational Context (7 credits)
- Unit 303 - Reflecting on Coaching Skills within an Organisational Context (3 credits)
- Unit 304 - Undertaking and Extended Period of Mentoring within an Organisational Context (7 credits)
- Unit 305 - Reflecting on Mentoring Skills within an Organisational Context (3 credits)
Course Dates - all open courses take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Spring 2020 – Module 1 – 31st March and 1st April. Module 2 – 18th and 19th May
Summer 2020 – Module 1 – 1st and 2nd July. Module 2 – 4th and 4th August
Autumn 2020 – Module 1 - 7th and 8th September. Module 2 – 20th and 21st October
Winter 2020 – Module 1 – 10th and 11th December. Module 2 – February 2021
Distance learning for ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313