ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors
Price £2.394 including VAT
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support for one year, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources, AC student membership for one year. Instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
- 1 year completion deadline
- The option to extend completion timescales (additional charges will apply)
ILM executive coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning, open enrolment courses and bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience.
To create a customised ILM training courses in coaching or mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Open Course Dates - all open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Winter 2020 - Module 1 – 29th and 30th January, Module 2 - 3rd and 4th March
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 14 credits:
- Unit 8589-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits). A theoretical assignment.
- Unit 8589-701 - Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level - 20 hours (4 credits). Submission of a portfolio log of coaching with two or three senior strategic leaders. You will also need to arrange 4 hours of coaching supervision with an experienced coach supervisor. We can help you with this (additional costs apply) or you can work with an external supervisor.
- Unit 8589-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits). Submission of a reflective portfolio.
Distance learning for ILM Executive Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial support from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
Alumni and some current ILM students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate. Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator
- Jan and Anthony are both primary school head teachers.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military policy, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implantation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice.
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 7 Certificate Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors - One year course
The programme has exceeded my expectations. I found it has really helped me begin my new career and I found it fascinating to explore the wide range of issues that impact upon successful executive coaching and develop my practice. The assignments and the support offered worked in sync to further my understanding and I have enjoyed making links between the various aspects of the course. My theoretical understanding has developed rapidly through the research for the units and how I have applied it to my practice. My planning and evaluation of coaching programmes has developed effectively by understanding the theoretical basis. My use of a range of coaching tools has become more confident and I am able to decide on which tool to deploy at appropriate times. The theoretical work and work with peers have improved my practise in this respect and I can see the positive impact upon my coachees. Taking part in the qualification has led me to access a wide range of additional learning opportunities beyond the course that I would not have been aware of – through networks and membership of the AFC.JW, October 2019
Thanks Clare and Inspired2learn for enabling me to successfully pass my ILM Level 7 coaching certificate. I have learnt so much thanks to your excellent teaching, guidance, supervision and support. Attending the workshops at the start of my course really got me engaged and built my confidence and I met great people who have also been a real support. The materials you provided to support my learning and assignments are excellent; I’ll continue to use them. Your personal care and attention has made me feel very fortunate to have found your training provision. Thanks very much for everything.John W, Derbyshire, October 2019
"The programme exceeded my objectives. It delivered a terrific balance between theory and pragmatism. The tutor kept us healthily engaged throughout and always offered opportunities to further our own learning or pass on the output from recent seminars that she had attended. The best thing about this course was the way in which it was run. I work for myself. The programme has provided me with both the knowledge and the confidence to approach any business with a coaching offer. Friendly, informative, challenging and all with excellent support in place. Thank you"William, September 2019
The L7 Certificate is really challenging me to develop my thinking and consider different perspectives at a deeper level. I think I’m just about becoming consciously incompetent! It really helps having a lot of good reference material on your website - it saves time and prevents me trawling through the piles of lower quality material in the net. Thank you!Dave, September 2019
"I went to a networking workshop event with another provider last week and it became apparent that we receive far more support from Clare at inspired2learn than other students who are studying for ILM 5 and ILM 7 with alternative providers – so a huge thank you, Clare. One of the workshops was an introduction to NLP and again, it became clear that we had much more NLP input from Clare's workshops."Bill M
Thank you very much for the first day of the ILM Level 7 Cert Coaching Course. It was a terrific day and I certainly learned a great deal. It was also fun and I enjoyed meeting the rest of the team. Lots to consider!!Bill
Thanks for a fascinating day last Thursday - I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have a slight tendency towards cynicism (something I am trying to self-coach out…) but immediately bought into you and the session. Lots of practical advice which was just what I was after. Thanks for the books also - I’m thoroughly enjoying John Whitmore’s book and am wondering what took me so long to read it?!Mike, Wiltshire
I am really appreciating the speedy response to queries and the iterative approach to assignment writing. I appreciate the flexibility of the learning and support approach which feels very personal to my circumstancesJoy, Derbyshire