ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors
Discounts, payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch.
Suitable for beginners to coaching as well as experienced coaches - we adapt our support to your needs.
Pay a deposit of £299 plus 10 Direct Debit instalment or pay everything in one go - start straight away.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources, live webinars and a library of over 40 hours of webinar recordings. Instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you later in 2021
- On line learning plus books and other resources
- MOD approved - use Enhanced Learning Credits
- Plenty of personal support with your coaching and written work
- 6 hours of professional coaching supervision
- High quality training days and masterclasses
- Diploma in NLP Coaching is included (T&Cs apply)
ILM executive coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning, open enrolment courses and bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. To create a custom ILM training course in coaching or mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Summary of the ILM Level 7 Diploma
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 37 credits:
- Unit 8589-700 - Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits)
- Unit 8589-702 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior Level - 60 hours (27 credits)
- Unit 8589-703 - Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level (5 credits)
Distance learning for ILM Executive Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or Zoom. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. FREE workshop days in Wiltshire to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
View our ILM reviews
Alumni and some current ILM students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator.
- Jan and Anthony are both primary school head teachers.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company.
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority.
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military policy, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implantation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice.
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Further accreditations - next steps after your ILM level 7
Your ILM Level 7 qualification is a step towards further accreditation with a professional body such as the EMCC or Association for Coaching at senior practitioner level. Further coaching hours and evidence will be required and depending on your prior experience, this could take some time to achieve.
We have considered accrediting our courses with a professional body, but have chosen not to do this for these reasons:
- we feel that this would limit your personal choice about what you might wish to achieve next and with which professional body - there is a wide choice and different approaches suit different people
- having achieved a qualification, you might not be interested in accreditation and the additional work required - if you are we can explain your options
- a significant amount of additional learning time and coaching practice would need to be added to our courses and we aware that many of you chose the ILM qualification as an initial step to professionalise your coaching that is less time consuming and therefore cheaper than other routes - we want to be pragmatic about this for you, whilst still providing a robust and ethical experience in your coaching development
- the additional learning time would require a substantial increase in your qualification costs and we want studying with us to be affordable.
Rest assured that we are fully committed to working alongside professional coaching bodies and we are members of both the AC and EMCC. We fully uphold their Global Code of Ethics and promote the work of all the coaching bodies with impartiality. When you study with us you will receive one year of membership with the AC and a 25% discount for individual EMCC membership should you wish to extend your memberships.
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313