ILM Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Price £3,114 including VAT
Discounts, payment holidays and payment plans are currently available to help you during the current COVID-19 uncertainty - just get in touch. Pay a small deposit and get started straight away.
Key features: start any time, unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, AC student membership, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join free workshop dates to suit you
- on line learning , including a flexible e-learning platform
- free books in paperback or delivered direct to your Kindle
- MOD approval pending - use Enhanced Learning Credits
- Diploma in NLP Coaching is included (T&Cs apply)
ILM coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning, open enrolment courses and bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. To create a custom ILM training course in coaching or mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
FREE Workshop Dates - all take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Summer 2020 – Module 1 – 1st and 2nd July. Module 2 – 4th and 4th August
Autumn 2020 – Module 1 - 7th and 8th September. Module 2 – 20th and 21st October
Winter 2020 – Module 1 – 10th and 11th December. Module 2 – February 2021
"Thank you for delivering a fantastic, engaging enlightening, no nonsense and thought provoking 2 day workshop. I honestly mean it. I thought it was excellent. In terms of a learning experience I couldn't fault it. The pacing, content, tone and environment you created was so conducive to learning. I learnt SO much and equally as important I have been inspired to want to learn more. You made me feel comfortable outside my comfort zone!! It was great to be with such lovely and interesting people as well. PS. My 80s T Shirt .... "Be the best version of me"..... I don't think I've been it for a while and the last 2 days have genuinely been a call to action for me to be that person again. Thank you" Richard, May 2019
ILM Level 5 Diploma
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 38 credits:
- Unit 8588-500 - Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context 6 credits
- Unit 8588-502 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context 27 credits
- Unit 8588-503 - Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context 5 credits
9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE. You will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (* terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
Alumni and some current ILM students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator.
- Jan and Anthony are both primary school head teachers.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company.
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority.
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military policy, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implantation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice.
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313
Customer Reviews for ILM Level 5 Diploma Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
Studying whilst working in a demanding role, running a busy home and completing assignments after being out of the academic arena for sometime is a challenge. However, Clare helped me achieve a ‘ good pass’ in my first assignment by giving feedback, and signposting me to additional reading material on each section. I could therefore move onto the next section knowing that I was on the right track and could be confident that I would have a good quality finished assignment.Catriona, Marlborough, UK