ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring NEW!
Price £2,394 including VAT
Key features: unlimited tutorial support and coach supervision, AC student membership, free coaching books and coaching cards, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive on-line learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
- Start the written work any time and join training dates to suit you
- MOD approval pending - use Enhanced Learning Credits
ILM coaching and mentoring training courses
We offer ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring as distance learning for individuals with the right level of experience. We also regularly run open enrolment courses for individuals as well as bespoke ILM courses to support companies and organisations. These are suitable for any level of experience. Our courses can be with or without accreditation. So if you would like us to create custom ILM training courses in coaching and mentoring please get in touch with us. You will get a prompt response with impartial and knowledgeable advice.
Course Dates - all open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Summer - 1st July, 25th and 26th July, 5th September
"Thank you for delivering a fantastic, engaging enlightening, no nonsense and thought provoking 2 day workshop. I honestly mean it. I thought it was excellent. In terms of a learning experience I couldn't fault it. The pacing, content, tone and environment you created was so conducive to learning. I learnt SO much and equally as important I have been inspired to want to learn more. You made me feel comfortable outside my comfort zone!!
It was great to be with such lovely and interesting people as well. I smiled to myself on the way home as I realised no one in 2 days realised that they literally had Tom, Dick and Harrie in the room!! Surely that's a first for you.
Summary of the new ILM Level 5 Certificate
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 13 credits:
Unit 8588-500 - Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context 6 credits
Unit 8588-501 - Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context 5 credits
Unit 8588-503 - Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context 5 credits
Distance learning for ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
If you are already an experienced coach, here are the top 9 reasons to gain your ILM coaching & mentoring qualifications by distance learning with inspired2learn:
1. You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
2. You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
3. This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
4. You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
5. You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
6. You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
7. Competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
8. We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
9. Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
95% of our clients say they would be highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues for ILM coaching qualifications. We're proud that a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us to provide them with ILM qualifications. View our ILM reviews
Alumni and some current ILM students
The brief examples below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching managers within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Eva is an independent leadership coach working in a variety of sectors. Whilst studying for her ILM Level 5 Certificate Eva was a people development manager in a large law firm. She has now gone freelance and runs her own coaching business.
- Martine is a PGCE programme leader at a University which has a growing internal coaching pool for staff. She is part of a larger cohort of lecturing and support staff who are undertaking their ILM Level 5 qualification. Other people in the group include Robert who is a Mental Health Support Coordinator for University Students and Jonathan who is Head of Technical and Production Services. Karen and Ann are managers of Student Accommodation Services, whilst Pandora is the job shop coordinator.
- Jan and Anthony are both primary school head teachers.
- Kira and Penny both work for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory.
- Lisa is a learning consultant and programme lead for leadership development in a global security and aerospace company.
- Andrew is a Post 16 team manager, whilst Tanya, Clare and Kay are senior social work managers in a Local Authority.
- Alexandru is a Hungarian national working for a global telecommunications company in Prague.
- Ben, Cliff, Dave and Kate are all officers (current or recent) in the armed forces (military policy, army and RAF) who are using their ELCAS resettlement to part fund their qualification
- Giselle and Natalie are both senior leaders in primary schools and are qualifying to coach school managers as part of the CoachMark process
- Karon is a learning and development consultant in a large law firm. Karon has recently completed the ILM Level 5 Certificate and is coaching extensively within her law firm as well as supporting the implantation of a coaching culture in the L&D strategy. Laura is a senior manager in another large law firm in central London, responsible for the large team of legal secretaries.
- Mark, Darren, Glen, Paul and Liz are senior police officers balancing their studying with extensive operational duties and varied shift patterns.
- Katherine is a GP and senior partner in a busy and large city practice.
ELCAS Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Get in touch
Choose your ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications below or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org or call i2L on 01380 609313