CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership qualification is suitable for practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. The primary role of a practising or aspiring manager and leader is to lead and manage individuals and teams to deliver aims and objectives in line with organisational strategy. Role and responsibilities may also include but are not limited to developing teams and individuals, creating operational plans, planning and managing projects, managing change, managing finance, resources and identifying new approaches to business activities, managing quality and continuous improvement as well as managing the human resources function.
The qualifications have been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as:
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager.
The total unit time you gain for the Award can be used towards a top-up to a Level 5 Certificate or straight to a Level 5 Diploma
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support option, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
PRICE: £490 or £570 with tutorial support
How quickly can I complete?
You can complete the units as quickly as you like - take an accelerated pathway and complete your qualification in just a few weeks, or take longer if you prefer. Some leaners complete a unit per week and gain the certification in a very short timescale and others spread the work over many months. You are in control of timescales and we can support you.
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 40 hours TUT - the units currently available with inspired2learn are:
Theme: Foundations for excellence
- Unit CMI 501 - Principles of management and leadership in an organisational context (62 hours TUT)
Theme: Developing capabilities, delivering results, driving best practice
- Interpersonal excellence - managing people & developing relationships
- Unit CMI 502 - Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success (60 hours TUT)
- Organisational performance - delivering results (day to day activities)
- Unit CMI 509 - Managing Stakeholder Relationships (40 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 513 - Managing Projects to Achieve Results (51 hours TUT)
- CMI Unit 514 - Managing Change (43 hours TUT)
- CMI Unit 515 - Creating and Delivering Operational Plans (52 hours TUT)
- CMI Unit 517 - Principles of Innovation (50 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 520 - Managing Finance (56 hours TUT)
- Personal effectiveness - managing self
- CMI Unit 525 - Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development (44 hours TUT)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.