CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and leadership is suitable for practising or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance.
Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
The qualifications have been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as:
• Team Leader
• Project Officer
• Shift Manager
You can start with a Certificate or top-up from a Level 3 Award. The TUT you gain for the Level 3 Certificate can be used towards a top-up to a Level 3 Diploma
PRICE: £1,185 or £1,495 with tutorial support
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support option, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 370 hours TUT - the units currently available with inspired2learn are:
Theme: Foundations for excellence
- Unit CMI 301 - Principles of management and leadership (68 hours TUT)
Theme: Developing capabilities, delivering results, driving best practice
- Interpersonal excellence - managing people & developing relationships
- Unit CMI 302 - Managing a team to achieve results (53 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 303 - Managing individuals to be effective in their role (43 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 304 - Principles of communication in the workplace (42 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 305 - Building stakeholder relationships using effective communication (40 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 306 - Principles of equality, diversity & inclusive working practices (53 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 307 - Developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of teams & individuals (34 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 308 - Managing volunteers (49 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 309 - Responding to conflict in the workplace (23 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 310 - Supporting teams & individuals through change (42 hours TUT)
- Organisational performance - delivering results (day to day activities)
- Unit CMI 311 - Contributing to the delivery of a project (55 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 312 - Managing daily activities to achieve results (40 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 313 - Developing and sharing good practice (42 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 314 - Managing budgets and resources (50 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 315 - Principles of health & safety in a work setting (52 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 318 - Managing data and information (45 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 320 - Presenting for success (48 hours TUT)
- Personal effectiveness - managing self
- CMI Unit 321 - Managing own personal and professional development (45 hours TUT)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
This qualification can also be delivered as an in house taught programme (minimum of six people) - just get in touch to find out more or request a quote.