CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
The CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and leadership is suitable for practising or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance.
Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
The qualifications have been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as:
• Team Leader
• Project Officer
• Shift Manager
You can start with a Certificate or top-up from a Level 3 Award. The TUT you gain for the Level 3 Certificate can be used towards a top-up to a Level 3 Diploma
£1,495 + vat
Key features: distance learning, unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 370 hours TUT - the units currently available with inspired2learn are:
Theme: Foundations for excellence
- Unit CMI 301 - Principles of management and leadership (68 hours TUT)
Theme: Developing capabilities, delivering results, driving best practice
- Interpersonal excellence - managing people & developing relationships
- Unit CMI 302 - Managing a team to achieve results ( 53 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 305 - Building stakeholder relationships using effective communication (40 hours TUT)
- Organisational performance - delivering results (day to day activities)
- Unit CMI 311 - Contributing to the delivery of a project (55 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 312 - Managing daily activities to achieve results (40 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 314 - Managing budgets and resources (50 hours TUT)
- Unit CMI 318 - Managing data and information (45 hours TUT)
- Personal effectiveness - managing self
- CMI Unit 321 - Managing own personal and professional development (45 hours TUT)
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
This qualification can also be delivered as an in house taught programme (minimum of six people) - just get in touch to find out more or request a quote.