ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring qualification with inspired2learn features unlimited tutorial support, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
Complete 2 mandatory units (300, 304) with a combined credit value of 6, plus either 10 credits from optional group 1 (302, 303) or 10 credits from optional group 2 (306,307):
- Unit 300 - Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (3 credits)
- Unit 304 - Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Mentoring (3 credits)
- Unit 302 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Coaching in the Workplace (7 credits)
- Unit 303 - Reflecting on Workplace Coaching Skills (3 credits)
- Unit 306 - Undertaking an Extended Period of Mentoring in the Workplace (7 credits)
- Unit 307 - Reflecting on Workplace Mentoring Skills (3 credits)