CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
Our CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting gives you a broad knowledge of the role of a professional consultant while focusing on the specific consulting subjects appropriate to the role of a professional consultant. Developed in co-operation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
3 workshop days plus assessment
Price: £1,995 + vat
Next course dates:
9/10/11 April 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
21/22/23 May 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits:
The two units in red are the units covered on our open courses.
- Unit 7026 - Organisational structure and culture (8 credits)
- Unit 7027 - Entry and diagnosis (9 credits)
- Unit 7028 - Group dynamics and facilitating skills (7 credits)
- Unit 7029 - Communication strategies for consulting (7 credits)
- Unit 7030 - Managing consultancy interventions (6 credits)
- Unit 7031 - Tools and techniques for effective consulting (9 credits)
- Unit 7032 - Managing the business of consulting (7 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Developed in co-operation with the IC