CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
Our CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting gives you a broad knowledge of the role of a professional consultant while focusing on the specific consulting subjects appropriate to the role of a professional consultant. Developed in co-operation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
3 workshop days plus assessment
Price: £1,995 + vat
Certificate (Level 5 or 7) - 6/7/8 August 2019, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- A distance learning option is available only for suitably experienced individuals - before agreeing to distance learning, we will ask to review your CV and then carry out an interview, either face-to-face or via Skype. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your understanding of the consultancy cycle and discuss examples of your consultancy work
- HM Forces personnel, use your Enhanced Learning Credits - we are approved with ELCAS
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits:
The two units in red are the units covered on our open courses.
- Unit 7026 - Organisational structure and culture (8 credits)
- Unit 7027 - Entry and diagnosis (9 credits)
- Unit 7028 - Group dynamics and facilitating skills (7 credits)
- Unit 7029 - Communication strategies for consulting (7 credits)
- Unit 7030 - Managing consultancy interventions (6 credits)
- Unit 7031 - Tools and techniques for effective consulting (9 credits)
- Unit 7032 - Managing the business of consulting (7 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Developed in co-operation with the IC