CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting
With a more comprehensive structure than the Certificate, our CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting gives you the skills and competencies you’ll need as a professional consultant. The mandatory units focus on organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, managing consultancy interventions and tools and techniques for effective consulting. This qualification also gives you the chance to improve your skills in management & leadership and coaching & mentoring through the optional unit choices. Developed in co-operation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
A CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting is an eligible qualification for full IC membership, taking you another step closer towards Chartered Manager status.
6 workshop days plus assessment
Price: £3,995 + vat
Next course dates:
6/7/8 August 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire - must have attended a Certificate course previously, or demonstrate sufficient experience
Complete ALL mandatory units from Group A and 3 optional units from Group B to a minimum of 20 credits, to achieve a total minimum of 52 credits:
The six units in red are the units covered on our open courses.
- Unit 7026 - Organisational structure and culture (8 credits)
- Unit 7027 - Entry and diagnosis (9 credits)
- Unit 7030 - Managing consultancy interventions (6 credits)
- Unit 7031 - Tools and techniques for effective consulting (9 credits)
- Unit 7028 - Group dynamics and facilitating skills (7 credits)
- Unit 7024 - Professional practice (6 credits)
- Unit 7025 - Professional development in consulting (7 credits)
- Unit 7032 - Managing the business of consulting (7 credits)
- Unit 7029 - Communication strategies for consulting (7 credits)
- Unit 7002 - Developing performance management strategies (7 credits)
- Unit 7006 - Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance (9 credits)
- Unit 7009 - Strategic project management (6 credits)
- Unit 7010 - Implementing organisational change strategies (7 credits)
- Unit 7020 - Leadership coaching and mentoring skills (7 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Developed in co-operation with the IC