CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting
Our CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting gives you a broad knowledge of the role of a professional consultant while focusing on the specific consulting subjects appropriate to the role of a professional consultant. Developed in co-operation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
It will enable you to progress smoothly to the Level 5 Diploma which is the benchmark qualification to attain full membership of the IC.
3 workshop days plus assessment
Price: £1,795 + vat
Next course dates:
9/10/11 April 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
21/22/23 May 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits:
The two units in red are the units covered on our open courses.
- Unit 5029 - Introduction to consulting essentials (8 credits)
- Unit 5030 - Planning and managing consultancy interventions (8 credits)
- Unit 5031 - The role
in co-operation with the IC and responsibilities of a consultant (6 credits)
- Unit 5032 - The client relationship (8 credits)
- Unit 5033 - Communication for consultants (7 credits)
- Unit 5034 - Problem solving, tools and techniques for consultants (9 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Developed in co-operation with the IC