CMI Level 5 Diploma in Professional Consulting
With a more comprehensive structure than the Certificate, our CMI Level 5 Diploma gives you the skills and competencies you'll need to become a professional consultant. Developed in co-operation with the Institute of Consulting (IC).
The Level 5 Diploma is the benchmark qualification to attain full IC membership.
The units available give you the chance to improve your skills in management and leadership as well as coaching and mentoring should they be chosen. Learners must complete all mandatory units to a total of 25 credit and three optional units to a minimum of 18 credits to achieve this qualification.
6 workshop days plus assessment
Price: £3,495 + vat
Next course dates:
6/7/8 August 2018, Trowbridge, Wiltshire - must have attended a Certificate course previously, or demonstrate sufficient experience
Complete ALL mandatory units from Group A and 3 optional units from Group B to a minimum of 18 credits, to achieve a total minimum of 43 credits:
The six units in red are the units covered on our open courses.
- Unit 5030 - Planning and managing consultancy interventions (8 credits)
- Unit 5032 - The client relationship (8 credits)
- Unit 5034 - Problem solving, tools and techniques for consultants (9 credits)
- Unit 5029 - Introduction to consulting essentials (8 credits)
- Unit 5031 - The role and responsibilities of a consultant (6 credits)
- Unit 5033 - Communication for consultants (7 credits)
- Unit 5009 - Project development and control (6 credits)
- Unit 5017 - Coaching practice and theory (6 credits)
- Unit 5019 - Management of action learning (6 credits)
- Unit 6003 - Planning the change process (7 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
Developed in co-operation with the IC