CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading
The CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading qualification is suitable if you are new in a team leading position or aspiring to be a team leader. You will be required to complete one written assignment. The credit points you gain for the Award can be used towards a top-up to a Level 2 Certificate or straight to a Level 2 Diploma
Key features: Distance learning, unlimited tutorial support option, professional recognition, flexible timescales to suit your needs, access to extensive learning resources and instalment payment plans on application.
PRICE: £340 or £400 with tutorial support
Complete ONE unit from the list below, to a minimum of 5 credits:
- Unit 2001 - Personal development as a team leader (6 credits)
- Unit 2002 - Communicating with a team (5 credits)
- Unit 2003 - Monitoring team performance (5 credits)
- Unit 2004 - Controlling resources (6 credits)
- Unit 2005 - Building work relationships (5 credits)
- Unit 2006 - Developing team needs (6 credits)
- Unit 2007 - Providing customer service (5 credits)
- Unit 2008 - Being a team leader (5 credits)
- Unit 2009 - Introduction to team leading (6 credits)
- Unit 2010 - Corporate social responsibility (5 credits)
For advice and guidance
Email your questions to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1380 609313.
This qualification can also be delivered as an in house taught programme (minimum of six people) - just get in touch to find out more or request a quote.