ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualification courses
Qualify as an Executive Coach and Mentor.
Enrolling is easy - enrol for ILM Level 7 qualifications with i2l now
call 01380 609313
Start your ILM Level 7 coaching and mentoring qualification straight away with unlimited support from your personal tutor - attend the free training when you are ready - choice of current dates are below:
"The programme exceeded my objectives. It delivered a terrific balance between theory and pragmatism. The tutor kept us healthily engaged throughout and always offered opportunities to further our own learning or pass on the output from recent seminars that she had attended. The best thing about this course was the way in which it was run. I work for myself. The programme has provided me with both the knowledge and the confidence to approach any business with a coaching offer. Friendly, informative, challenging and all with excellent support in place. Thank you" William, September 2019
"Thank you for delivering a fantastic, engaging enlightening, no nonsense and thought provoking workshops. I honestly mean it. I thought it was excellent. In terms of a learning experience I couldn't fault it. The pacing, content, tone and environment you created was so conducive to learning. I learnt SO much and equally as important I have been inspired to want to learn more. You made me feel comfortable outside my comfort zone!! It was great to be with such lovely and interesting people as well. PS. My 80s T Shirt .... "Be the best version of me"..... I don't think I've been it for a while and the last 2 days have genuinely been a call to action for me to be that person again. Thank you" Richard May 2019
All open course take place in Trowbridge, Wiltshire:
Winter 2020 - Module 1 – 29th and 30th January, Module 2 - 3rd and 4th March
Benefits of ILM Level 7 - Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Get started straight away
- FREE membership of the Association for Coaching for your first year
- A practical ILM Level 7 course supported by a wealth of learning materials
- Complimentary copy of Clare Smale's Coaching Cards and her A-Z Handbook of Coaching
- Two further published texts
- Free face to face workshops with like-minded people
- Post graduate level study and qualification
- Flexible assignment deadlines to fit your busy schedule
- Unlimited support and coaching supervision
- Personal tutor to guide you throughout
- The option to upgrade to a Level 7 Diploma
- Option to pay by instalments
- ELCAS approved
Choosing ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring courses and costs
Payment – you have the option to pay the full fee in advance or set up a payment plan with i2L.
"Thanks Clare and Inspired2learn for enabling me to successfully pass my ILM Level 7 executive coaching certificate. I have learnt so much thanks to your excellent teaching, guidance, supervision and support. Attending the workshops at the start of my course really got me engaged and built my confidence and I met great people who have also been a real support. The materials you provided to support my learning and assignments are excellent; I’ll continue to use them. Your personal care and attention has made me feel very fortunate to have found your training provision. Thanks very much for everything." John, Derbyshire, October 2019
What are ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring qualifications?
Level 7 executive coaching and mentoring qualifications are designed for senior managers, HR managers, HR directors, training managers and freelance coaches or anyone who wants to coach or mentor senior managers and executives. There are two options - certificate and diploma:
ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors
Level 7 Certificate - 14 credits. This certificate requires 20 hours of practical coaching at senior management or executive level + 3 written assignments.
How are ILM Level 7 Executive Certificate courses structured?
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 14 credits:
- Unit - (5 credits)
- Unit - - 20 hours (4 credits)
- Unit - (5 credits)
ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Coaches and Mentors
Complete three mandatory units to achieve 37 credits:
- Unit - (5 credits)
- Unit - - 60 hours (27 credits)
- Unit - (5 credits)
Which ILM coaching and mentoring qualification is right for you?
The range of options for ILM coaching and mentoring qualifications can seem confusing. Here is a guide to help you decide which course is right for you:
- Number of credits – in general, qualifications with a higher number of credits are seen as more valuable and in some circumstances can give exemption against other qualifications.
- Access to practical coaching/mentoring – in order to build your skills and demonstrate your competence, you will need access to people that you can coach/mentor. Different levels of qualification require access to different types of people.
- Equivalent academic level – this is a guide only. Level 7 is equivalent to post graduate study on the Regulatory Qualifications Framework (RQF). Our personal tutors can help you assess your suitability for different levels.
ELC Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Alumni and current ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring students
The examples of students below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching senior strategic leaders within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Joy has recently retired from her post as a strategic director in adult care (local authority) in order to follow her ambition to coach independently.
- Ben, Suzie, Dave, Tom and Mike have all been (or are currently) a Major in the British Army. Paul is a Wing Commander in the RAF Police. They have used their ELCAS resettlement allowance to fund their ILM Level 7 qualification for future roles in consultancy and business development.
- Bill is a Chief Executive of a global estates management company and ex Army General, who is using the ILM Level 7 to embark on a career as an independent executive coach.
- Sue is a senior nurse and strategic leader in a hospice. She is developing executive coaching clients in the NHS and beyond.
- Debbie and Karen are both independent executive coaches and business owners, working with leadership development programmes and individuals in a variety of corporate settings. Their accreditation will add to their extensive experience and client portfolio.
- Uzma is a freelance business psychologist with a well-established portfolio of executive coaching clients.
- Steve is a firefighter and qualified (post grad) sports coach.
"I had a brilliant 4 days – learnt lots and enjoyed listening to colleagues on the course. I have been on training courses before where NLP was a topic and always felt a little bit suspicious (because of its associate with “selling”) but found it far more intriguing this time. I feel very positive and enthused and can see myself actually progressing with my assignment." Jackie November 2018
"Thanks again for an inspiring week. I think I’ve found another victim this morning so I can get started now.
It was such a great week. And very important for me as I start again. Meeting and working with you and the other participants has been of huge help to me. And I’ve acted on some advice given to me to get my business moving, this morning. Working with people who are so different from my own sphere has been an inspiration. " John November 2018
"Thank you for a very stimulating and thought provoking session which I have already found very helpful and for forwarding the slides and templates. I have also really enjoyed meeting the other people on the course. I shall be purchasing and studying some of the books you recommend and also looking for some willing guinea pigs!" Catharine, April 2017
"I liked Clare's approach and to hear her speak with such knowledge has helped me to have the desire to seek future training in coaching as this was my first experience and I found it fascinating." Ben, June 2017
"I gained a better understanding of the variety of tools available and how to use them in my team and coaching. I am also understanding myself better and how I restrict myself by rigid approaches as a manager. Its given me more motivation to 'sort myself out'!" Heidi, June 2017
"I really enjoyed fining out about psychometric tests and how they work. I will plan to use them in my future coaching and also to look at my own strengths and weaknesses. An excellent course thanks." Kate June 2017
"During the coaching workshop today I learnt things about myself and a colleague that I didn't know before, showing that I need to ask more questions and try not to lead conversations. I enjoyed the morning and got a lot out of it thank you." Carolyn, April 2017