ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
ILM Level 7 qualification courses
Qualify as an Executive Coach and Mentor. Gaining your ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring or your ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring starts with enrolling in our ILM Level 7 courses for 2018 and 2019.
Enrolling is easy - enrol for ILM Level 7 qualifications with i2L now or call 01380 609313 or email: email@example.com to reserve your course place and pay later or book online here: ILM Level 7 qualification courses. You can start your ILM Level 7 qualifications straight away with unlimited support from your personal tutor - attend the free training when you are ready - choice of current dates are below:
- Course dates autumn / winter 2018: 20th September, 23rd and 24th October, 4th December
- Intensive 4 day course winter 2019: 19th - 23rd November - immerse yourself in executive coach training
- Course dates 2019: 22nd and 23rd January, 21st February, 2nd April
Benefits of ILM Level 7 - Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Get started straight away
- A practical ILM Level 7 course supported by a wealth of learning materials
- Complimentary copy of Clare Smale's Coaching Cards and her A-Z Handbook of Coaching
- Two further published texts
- Face to face workshops with like-minded people
- Post graduate level study and qualification
- Flexible assignment deadlines to fit your busy schedule
- Unlimited support and coaching supervision
- Personal tutor to guide you throughout
- The option to upgrade to a Level 7 Diploma from the Certificate level
- Option to pay by instalments
- ELCAS approved
Choosing ILM Level 7 courses and costs
Payment – you have the option to pay the full fee in advance or set up a payment plan with i2L.
What are ILM Level 7 qualifications?
Level 7 executive coaching and mentoring qualifications are designed for senior managers, HR managers, HR directors, training managers and freelance coaches or anyone who wants to coach or mentor senior managers and executives. There are two options - certificate and diploma:
Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - 15 credits. This certificate requires 20 hours of practical coaching at senior management or executive level + 3 written assignments.
How are ILM Level 7 Executive Certificate courses structured?
There are three units of study in the ILM Level 7 certificate course:
- Understanding the Context of Coaching and Mentoring in a Strategic Business Environment (One written assignment)
- Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a Senior and Strategic Level - written submission of a detailed coaching or mentoring diary for 20 coaching hours, plus your reflective learning log
- Reflecting on Your Own Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor Practising at a Senior Level (One written assignment)
Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - 40 credits. This diploma requires 100 hours of practical coaching at senior management or executive level + 3 written assignments.
Which coaching and mentoring qualification is right for you?
The range of options for coaching and mentoring qualifications can seem confusing. Here is a guide to help you decide which course is right for you:
- Number of credits – in general, qualifications with a higher number of credits are seen as more valuable and in some circumstances can give exemption against other qualifications.
- Access to practical coaching/mentoring – in order to build your skills and demonstrate your competence, you will need access to people that you can coach/mentor. Different levels of qualification require access to different types of people.
- Equivalent academic level – this is a guide only. Level 7 is equivalent to post graduate study on the Regulatory Qualifications Framework (RQF). Our personal tutors can help you assess your suitability for different levels.
ELC Funded ILM Qualifications
Use your 'Enhanced Learning Credits' to boost your career. Inspired2learn are proud to be an approved ELCAS supplier assisting HM Forces personnel wanting help with high quality resettlement training and qualifications for career transition into civilian life
View more about ELCAS training courses
Alumni and current ILM Level 7 students
The examples of students below will give you a picture of the range of backgrounds and careers of our ILM students. All of them are currently coaching senior strategic leaders within their organisations or as independent coaches. Further case studies and examples are available on request.
- Joy has recently retired from her post as a strategic director in adult care (local authority) in order to follow her ambition to coach independently.
- Ben, Suzie, Dave, Tom and Mike have all been (or are currently) a Major in the British Army. Paul is a Wing Commander in the RAF Police. They have used their ELCAS resettlement allowance to fund their ILM Level 7 qualification for future roles in consultancy and business development.
- Bill is a Chief Executive of a global estates management company and ex Army General, who is using the ILM Level 7 to embark on a career as an independent executive coach.
- Sue is a senior nurse and strategic leader in a hospice. She is developing executive coaching clients in the NHS and beyond.
- Debbie and Karen are both independent executive coaches and business owners, working with leadership development programmes and individuals in a variety of corporate settings. Their accreditation will add to their extensive experience and client portfolio.
- Uzma is a freelance business psychologist with a well-established portfolio of executive coaching clients.
- Steve is a firefighter and qualified (post grad) sports coach.
"Thank you for a very stimulating and thought provoking session which I have already found very helpful and for forwarding the slides and templates. I have also really enjoyed meeting the other people on the course. I shall be purchasing and studying some of the books you recommend and also looking for some willing guinea pigs!" Catharine, April 2017
"I liked Clare's approach and to hear her speak with such knowledge has helped me to have the desire to seek future training in coaching as this was my first experience and I found it fascinating." Ben, June 2017
"I gained a better understanding of the variety of tools available and how to use them in my team and coaching. I am also understanding myself better and how I restrict myself by rigid approaches as a manager. Its given me more motivation to 'sort myself out'!" Heidi, June 2017
"I really enjoyed fining out about psychometric tests and how they work. I will plan to use them in my future coaching and also to look at my own strengths and weaknesses. An excellent course thanks." Kate June 2017
"During the coaching workshop today I learnt things about myself and a colleague that I didn't know before, showing that I need to ask more questions and try not to lead conversations. I enjoyed the morning and got a lot out of it thank you." Carolyn, April 2017
Get in touch
Make the step and get in touch with i2L today by filling in the form below or calling us on 01380 609313