Meet the i2l team
Clare and Barrie Smale, Directors of inspired2learn
Clare and Barrie are both very experienced trainers, coaches and facilitators. Clare specialises in coaching and personal development and she also manages inspired2learn's Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Centre for coaching & mentoring qualifications. Barrie leads our extensive portfolio of Chartered Management Institute qualification courses and self study. Outside of work, Clare and Barrie have two daughters, one dog and two cats and they spend much of their spare time biking in the Wiltshire countryside and beyond. They both love sport and go to as many live events as possible. Barrie also entertains himself, if not others, singing in the bass section of Steeple Rocks choir! Find out more via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Helen Hardman - specialist dyslexia tutor
- Heather Humphries - assessor and tutor
- Rachael Ross - associate trainer
- Russell Stratton - associate assessor and tutor
- Julie St Jean Dick - associate assessor and tutor
- Caroline Talbott - associate trainer
- Natalie Watkins - associate trainer, assessor and tutor
- Peter Williams - associate assessor and tutor
- Steve Thom - associate trainer
- Penny Wood - associate trainer
Coach Mark supports schools to achieve excellence in the use of coaching skills and Clare is an accredited Coach Mark partner. Get in touch to find out more about how your school can achieve Bronze, Silver or Gold Coach Mark status, with the emphasis on celebration of excellence and success. Coach Mark has been described as the antidote to Ofsted, as the focus is on staff development and supporting a coaching culture.
inspired2learn also works in partnership with MiRo, Raising the BAA and internal learning and development teams in a wide range of organisations.