Learn to Coach
Maybe you would like to learn new coaching skills, or expand your coaching toolkit.
"Thanks so much to i2l for the incredible learner support. I’ve never felt like here’s your material, good luck with it all now." Vanessa, Bristol 2020
Use the drop down menu in this area of our website to take a look a the great CPD that we offer for beginners and more experienced coaches alike.
- One off coaching webinars (pay as you go) covering a variety of themes click here for current topics
- Level 3 coaching qualifications with a comprehensive support package,
- Level 5 coaching qualifications with a comprehensive support package, including eLearning
- Level 7 coaching qualifications with an extensive support package
- Level 7 coaching supervision qaulificaitons
- Four day open course with face to face workshops (available later this year due to COVID-19)
- Bespoke in house course for your organisation.
Call inspired2learn on 01380 609313
Our ambition is to be the most well-regarded and reputable provider of ILM coaching qualifications in the UK. We are ethical and authentic in our support for coaches and the coaching profession. We love sharing our experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for coaching and we care about the outcomes and experiences of our clients and learners. We offer high quality teaching, experience of a wide variety of coaching models, approaches and resources, plus plenty of advice and support. At inspired2learn we are fully invested in our own CPD and learning and we continually seek opportunities to broaden our depth of knowledge and experience so that we can be at our best to support you. As a learner on a coaching programme with us, you will be able to experience a variety of tools, techniques and methodologies and then decide what suits your style, context and clients. We will support you to be the best coach you want to be (ethically and professionally), rather than insist on a 'right way' We promote the work of all the professional coaching bodies in the UK and are truly independent. inspired2learn is a training provider member of the AC and Clare is individually accredited with the EMCC as a Supervisor and Master Practitioner coach.
All of our distance learning qualifications are available for enrolment, with the same high level of remote support. Just get in touch to find out more. We want to help you if you are facing financial uncertainty and can offer low deposits to enable you to get started, followed by delayed payments or payment plan options. Our face to face events and trainings are on hold for the foreseeable future and we are getting creative about other ways to support our learning community and clients.
All of our ILM qualification programmes can be started any time and you can study anywhere. Our normal approach is to be in touch with us via email, phone, Skype or Zoom and this is unaffected by Covid-19. You will have plenty of personal tutorial help with a named tutor, live webinars and a library of over 40 hours of webinar recordings.
Further accreditations - next steps after your ILM qualification
Your ILM qualification is a step towards further accreditation with a professional body such as the EMCC or Association for Coaching. Further coaching hours and evidence will be required and depending on your prior experience, this could take some time to achieve.
We have considered accrediting our courses with a professional body, but have chosen not to do this for these reasons:
- we feel that this would limit your personal choice about what you might wish to achieve next and with which professional body - there is a wide choice and different approaches suit different people
- having achieved a qualification, you might not be interested in accreditation and the additional work required - if you are we can explain your options
- a significant amount of additional learning time and coaching practice would need to be added to our courses and we aware that many of you chose the ILM qualification as an initial step to professionalise your coaching that is less time consuming and therefore cheaper than other routes - we want to be pragmatic about this for you, whilst still providing a robust and ethical experience in your coaching development
- the additional learning time would require a substantial increase in your qualification costs and we want studying with us to be affordable.
Rest assured that we are fully committed to working alongside professional coaching bodies and we are members of both the AC and EMCC. We fully uphold their Global Code of Ethics and promote the work of all the coaching bodies with impartiality. When you study with us you will receive one year of membership with the AC and a 25% discount for individual EMCC membership.