The inspired2learn team
inspired2learn is small, but beautifully formed team!
We are a well-established team, who have known and worked with each other for many years. We share the same desire to help and support clients, whether that be through workshop design and delivery, personal tutoring for a qualification or executive coaching.
The most important thing for us all is customer service and personal regard for everyone we with work with. It maybe sounds a bit cheesy, but we really do care and as a result, are proud of our reputation and client relationships.
- Helen Hardman - specialist dyslexia tutor
- Heather Humphries - assessor
- Rachael Ross - associate trainer
- Russell Stratton - assessor
- Caroline Talbott - associate trainer
- Natalie Watkins - associate trainer, assessor and tutor
- Peter Williams - assessor and tutor
- Steve Thom - associate trainer
Click here to meet the team and read a little more about them. This link will take you to photos of the team and short biographies.