The inspired2learn team
inspired2learn is small, but beautifully formed team!
We are a well-established team, who have known and worked with each other for many years. We share the same desire to help and support clients, whether that be through workshop design and delivery, personal tutoring for a qualification or executive coaching.
The most important thing for us all is customer service and personal regard for everyone we with work with. It maybe sounds a bit cheesy, but we really do care and as a result, are proud of our reputation and client relationships.
- Helen Hardman - specialist dyslexia tutor
- Heather Humphries - assessor and tutor
- Rachael Ross - associate trainer
- Julie St Jean Dick - associate assessor and tutor
- Russell Stratton - associate assessor and tutor
- Caroline Talbott - associate trainer
- Steve Thom - associate trainer
- Natalie Watkins - associate trainer, assessor and tutor
- Peter Williams - assessor and tutor
- Penny Wood - associate trainer
Click here to meet the team and read a little more about them. This link will take you to photos of the team and short biographies.