Devizes Coaching Group - CPD and networking
The Devizes Coaching Group meets bi-monthly in a local pub. Our next event is Wednesday 21st August 2019.
Email email@example.com to book or find out more.
We are a friendly bunch all are welcome. We all have coaching in common and come from a diverse range of backgrounds such as
· learners undertaking an ILM coaching qualification
· new independent coaches setting up a business
· experienced independent coaches
· internal organisational coaches
· life, performance, management, career and executive coaches
The topic / theme is decided just before each meeting.
· What would you like to discuss / mull over / experience?
· Would you like to present a topic and maybe an activity or a discussion task?
· Would you like to have a social evening of networking rather than a facilitated topic?
· Maybe you’ve had some recent CPD that you can share?
It is important that you book in order to make sure we have the right space available, plus handouts if needed. Venue details will be sent out to those that have booked nearer the time. The group is very informal and there is no set format for each meeting and no fixed schedule for how often we meet. Anyone with an interest in coaching can come along – meet up with peers to compare notes and learn from each other.
- 5.30 until 6.30 pm – the option for supper at a pub in Devizes
- 6.45 pm until 8.45 pm – group meets for informal discussions / activities
- 9 pm onwards for a drink and chat for those who’d like to stay longer