Dyslexia support for your qualification
- Maybe you have specific learning differences that could affect your approach to distance learning.
- You may suspect you are dyslexic or you may have been previously assessed for dyslexia.
We can help you. Let us know if it will help you to have a conversation with our specialist dyslexia tutor (additional charges might apply).
We can provide you with support materials that are designed to be more accessible for those with dyslexia. You will also receive up to 60 minutes of additional one to one advice by telephone or Skype.
Helen Hardman is our specialist associate in dyslexia. With Helen's support, you will be able to:
- choose your deadlines
- create your best route through your qualification
- use specially adapted written materials
- identify your best learning strategies
- access further specialist support where needed
Helen’s career has been in Education, starting as a classroom teacher, GCSE and A level examiner, before training as a Specialist Dyslexia Tutor and Assessor. She has a Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties and holds The Practising Certificate for Assessment, being a member of PATOSS (Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties) and AMBDA (Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association).
Helen has experience of assessment, teaching, and study support, at all ages including experience in the workplace advising employers and employees on managing learning.