Coaching and Mentoring Qualifications
Choose your ILM coaching & mentoring qualification at levels 3, 5 or 7.
- Level 3 Certificate - 36 hours of workplace coaching, plus three written assignments
- Level 5 Certificate - 12 hours of workplace and management coaching, plus two written assignments
- Level 7 Certificate - 20 hours of executive coaching, plus two written assignments
Plus there is the option to top up to a Diploma at levels 5 and 7 by adding a further 80 coaching hours.
Featured ILM course: 4 day course - ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
Personal contact with us can be a great help for you to fully understand your options, and for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Please feel free to email or call for an informal chat - we offer informed and impartial advice, without obligation. We would be delighted to help you achieve your ILM qualification. We have a proven track record in the design and delivery of a wide range of coaching & mentoring development programmes. 98% of our clients say that they are highly likely to recommend us to friends or colleagues. People from a diverse range of organisations have chosen to work with us. You can see some of these here.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01380 609313
Lower down this page is a full menu of our professional ILM qualifications in coaching & mentoring at levels 3, 5 & 7. These are available by the popular distance learning option for individuals, and bespoke courses delivered in-house for organisations. You can also read many customer reviews.
9 reasons to gain your ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualification by distance learning with inspired2learn:
- You will receive expert tutorial and coaching supervision from a qualified, experienced and practising coach
- You will receive unlimited*, prompt and expert tutorial support every step of the way, via telephone, e-mail and/or SKYPE - you will have a dedicated named tutor from our team who is there to guide and advise you (*terms apply)
- This is a reputable route to accreditation for both beginners and experienced coaches and mentors
- You can choose the exact ILM qualification that is right for you, and personalise your approach to learning
- You have the option to add FREE workshop days in Wiltshire venues to increase your coaching skills and knowledge
- You will have the flexibility of choosing your own course timescale to fit in with your other commitments
- competitive prices and instalment payment plans if required
- We have a proven track record of success helping people like you to achieve their ILM Coaching & Mentoring qualifications
- Flexible study - plenty of on line support materials - no rigid requirement to log in to e-learning at specific times or complete specific tasks - you are free to choose the study methods and timescales that suit you best.
Call: 01380 609313 or email: email@example.com