ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Mentoring
3 workshop delivery modules over 4 days in 2018, combined with distance learning. Early booking recommended!
Tutor: Clare Smale, a highly experienced and fully qualified coach and published author
To enquire or book please email: email@example.com Tel: 01380 609313
FREE BONUS - attend all three training modules and receive inspired2learn’s Diploma in NLP Coaching
Click here to find out general information about ILM qualifications at levels 3, 5 and 7.
Click here for further details about the Level 7 qualification, plus a syllabus download.
Please read on for more about the course modules, payment and testimonials.
The ILM Level 7 Course autumn /winter 2018 will take place on the following dates:
- Module 1 - 20th September
- Module 2 - 23rd and 24th October
- Module 3 - Tuesday 4th December
Pre-course you will receive:
- A selection of published coaching books, including Clare's own A-Z Coaching Handbook and Coaching Cards
- An induction pack with everything you need to get started on first the written assignment
- A telephone induction followed by ILM registration
- Unlimited email and telephone support and on line access to a wealth of coaching resources from the ILM and inspired2learn
Module 1 - Introduction day - getting started - 29th March 2018
- A reminder of the differences between coaching and mentoring
- The coaching continuum – finding your style and coaching approach
- Exploring the skills, knowledge and behaviours of coaches
- The professional coaching relationship – contracting, confidentiality and record keeping
- Getting started with professional coaching – takeaway a starter toolkit of questions and templates
- Learn how to use GROW and CLEAR to structure the coaching conversation
- Plenty of coaching practice in pairs and triads – working with goals in different ways
- ILM tutorial – help and advice with assignments and beginning the coaching diary
Module 2 - Immersion - advanced coaching development - 2nd and 3rd May 2018
- The coaching mind-set – what is it? How to develop it?
- An introduction to neuroscience – the best bits for coaches
- The art of rapport – what is it and how can you work at it?
- Advanced listening skills and questioning techniques
- More tools and templates for your coaching toolkit
- Common coaching dilemmas and how to approach them
- A review of professional membership opportunities, ethics and competencies
- Plenty of coaching practice in pairs and triads – working beyond goals with more complex issues
- Introducing NLP, including coaching tools such as the Disney Strategy and Neurological Levels
- Using psychometrics in coaching – common diagnostic tools and how to use them
- Plenty of opportunity for Q&A and ILM assessment advice
Module 3 - NLP Coaching - 6th June 2018
- NLP Coaching Diploma – NLP coaching principles and approaches
- Continue adding to your coaching toolkit
- The role of supervision
- Plenty of opportunity for Q&A and ILM assessment advice
There are three written assignments to complete, including at least 20 hours of executive coaching activity. You will also receive unlimited and ongoing coaching supervision, advice and support for the duration of your qualification. Different people complete this qualification at different rates, according to work demands and lifestyle. There are no fixed deadlines for assignments and you have up to three years to complete. It is possible to complete your qualification within a few months, or over a much longer timescale. You are in control of setting your own deadlines and we will help you every step of the way.
You are free to choose your learning methods and timescales – this course is very flexible around your work and home commitments. You will receive at least four published coaching books. You will be registered as a learner with the ILM, which includes access to all their on line learning materials. Inspired2learn’s support materials include on line access to:
- Examples of real assignments written by previous candidates
- Professional journals
- All the paperwork you need related to the qualification
- Academic articles and research reports
- Coaching tools and templates
Payment – you have the option to pay the full fee in advance or set up a payment plan.
· Level 7 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring £2,250 plus VAT (£2,700)
· Level 7 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring £2,595 plus VAT (£3,114)
These qualifications are available using the MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits.
"Thank you for a very stimulating and thought provoking session which I have already found very helpful and for forwarding the slides and templates. I have also really enjoyed meeting the other people on the course. I shall be purchasing and studying some of the books you recommend and also looking for some willing guinea pigs!" Catharine, April 2017
"I liked Clare's approach and to hear her speak with such knowledge has helped me to have the desire to seek future training in coaching as this was my first experience and I found it fascinating." Ben, June 2017
"I gained a better understanding of the variety of tools available and how to use them in my team and coaching. I am also understanding myself better and how I restrict myself by rigid approaches as a manager. Its given me more motivation to 'sort myself out'!" Heidi, June 2017
"I really enjoyed fining out about psychometric tests and how they work. I will plan to use them in my future coaching and also to look at my own strengths and weaknesses. An excellent course thanks." Kate June 2017
"During the coaching workshop today I learnt things about myself and a colleague that I didn't know before, showing that I need to ask more questions and try not to lead conversations. I enjoyed the morning and got a lot out of it thank you." Carolyn, April 2017