At inspired2learn we are passionate about helping our clients to achieve their goals through high impact and enjoyable learning experiences.
We have an extensive track record in successfully helping many individual and corporate clients achieve Chartered Management Institute management qualifications, Institute of Leadership & Management coaching and mentoring qualifications, NLP qualifications and MiRo Practitioner accreditation. We hope that this will soon include you. We will work hard to build an enduring and positive working relationship with you based on mutual trust and respect, and by providing you with personalised attention and expert support.
Click here to go to our extensive photo galleries and see us working with our clients.
Click here to find out more about Clare's first book, VISION, which was published in November 2013.
What we offer at a glance:
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualifications in management & leadership - Levels 2-7 Award, Certificate and Diploma
- Chartered Manager accreditation for people who already hold a CMI Level 5 Diploma or above
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) qualifications in coaching & mentoring - Levels 3 & 5
- CMI and ILM self study & distance learning packages with tutorial support
- Workshop led packages for in-house programmes
- NLP Diploma & Practitioner training
- A menu of skills and knowledge courses
- Psychometric profiling tools (MBTI Personality Type, MiRo Behaviour Modes, Hay Leadership Styles, 16PF Personality Traits and and Saville WAVE Professional Styles)
- MiRo Behaviour Modes profiling & MiRo Practitioner training
- 360 degree feedback - on-line questionnaire using your own organisation's competencies
- 1:1 coaching with one of our experienced and qualified coaches
- Partnering with organisations to map bespoke in-house programmes to qualifications
- Our annual inspired2learn conference
In Partnership with A&DC Ltd., we won Training Journal's 'Best Public Service Initiative' Award 2008 for an accredited bespoke programme for the Learning & Skills Council (now Skills Funding Agency).